Reviews for Demonic Brothers
ladyaxiii chapter 14 . 4/25
No don't cross over please it's going so good right now and I can't wait to read what happens next In the next chapter
Keep up the good work this story is mezmerising and It snares my entire intention.
Solitary Heart chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
دطھتفےشجخرعجںفثبحف ععڈھ ےبمق دطھتفےشجخرعجںفثبحف دطھتفےشجخرعجںفثبحف ععڈھ ےبمق دطھتفےشجخرعجںفثبحف ععڈھ ےبمق دطھتفےشجخرعجںفثبحف دطھتفےشجخرعجںفثبحف ععڈھ ےبمق دطھتفےشجخرعجںفثبحف دطھتفےشجخرعجںفثبحف دطھتفےشجخرعجںفثبحف ععڈھ ےبمق۔
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Idiot
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
Man... ig u never got ur 75 wins then huh? :(
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Did you just genderbend Haku...cuz Haku's a guy in the animae...
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
Man...where's Gaara?
Badass Nightcore chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
UPDATE/
I WANT TO SEE GAARA AND MORE NARUTO AND HAKU
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
This is a great story
Natsuki D chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
That would be interesting but I think it should stay as a naruto fanfiction and not a cross-over
Please update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
I like it but it should come later or do a time skip
Prince Virgil chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
please dont do a crossover, even though i could see how it would work, i'd prefer if you just stuck to the naruto world, no cross-world story mixing
gabriel perkins chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
i wouldnt mind a cross love the story
KyuubiNaruto4444 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
this is a great story i wouldn't mind if you make it a crossover and if you are wondering why this is my first review i prefer to read the chapters and only review when i feel i need to some stories i hardly review at all maybe only once or twice so good luck with your story and i can't wait for the next chapter to be added
lexieford chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
SilverRyuu chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Great story so far! (I'm on the 9th chapter)

I only have one problem with it. Some of the conversations got confusing because I couldn't tell who was talking. Generally it's fine because there are only two people, but when there are 3 people present during the conversation, it's best to mark who was talking before or after the sentence to avoid confusion for the reader.

(example): "I'm going to be Hokage," exclaimed Naruto.

"In your dreams, idiot," Sasuke deadpanned.

"Yeah, like that would ever happen," Sakura agreed.

See, it's makes who's talking very clear to the reader.

Other than that, I greatly enjoyed the creativity this story brings to the Naruto Fanfiction world. I hope to continue reading your excellent work!

Peace Out