Reviews for Living A Lie
voldyismyfather chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
wow love it x
HarryPotterNerd chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Love it! funny, totally unexpected... :)
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Its been about a year since you've updated. Are you going to? It's really caught my attention.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Ooh! Ooh! It's Ron, Harry, and the others, right? BOOYAH! They came to rescue her, they came to rescue her! (Sing-song voice! YAY!) lol. Just my guess! Hooray! This was an awesome chapter, by the way! Brilliant job, and please keep going! I love this!

Sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Izabella Black chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
the story so far i can't wait until you update. *with puss and boots eyes* please i want some more.

izzy
killjoker chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
continue on i cain't quite put my finger on it but i can tell that this is going to be a great story and is Hermione's dad Rudolphus or Voldamort
Smuddlefish chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Excellent chapter, I spread this fic to all my comrades because of its excellent utilization of ANGST and ATMOSPHERE.

*Happy dance*

(_))

KAMEHAMEHA!
bunny88rosemagic chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
update soon
CharmingBillie chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
loved it update soon
thunder chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
very good cant wait to see rons reaction when he learns of hermiones real family update soon
The French Dark Lord chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
there is definitely something about this fic...

update soon
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Another good chapter, dude! Keep it up! Can't wait till the next chapter is put up!

Sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
i really like this you should keep going please
Smuddlefish chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Excellent first chapter - I can clearly see that this marvelous start is clearly a premonition for a great story. Keep it up!

Also, some wisdom from the wise:

SALMON IS RICH IN OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS. EAT THEM IN MASSIVE QUANTITIES.

Good day.
Rayne Nightingale chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Woah! Totally good plot! Our beloved hermione goes evil! Continue on and update soon please! :D