Reviews for Aftermath: When Tomorrow Becomes Yesterday
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 2 . 3/29
This really great to read, I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing your writing!
Arcole chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Very nice job! Yep, a little fluffy around the edges, but hey, it was past time for some fluffiness. Nice friendship stuff. I appreciate it!
SchattenTanzer chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Awesome!
oddstick chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Wonderful characterization. I do love what you do with these two scoundrels! *happy wibble*
darkhelmetj chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
I really love the dynamic opposites you play with in this story - the humour and the drama, the action and the moments of calm. It reminds me of how even though their lives are always fast paced, there is something underlining Jarlaxle and Artemis that is deeper than swordfighting. This is their existence, the jokes cracked in the heat of battle, the awkward attempts to mend a broken trust - and you've portrayed it beautifully. I think my favourite part is:

“I suppose you occasionally have your uses,” Entreri said, smirking.

Jarlaxle grinned. “That’s a start.”

That was a brilliant line. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter! :D
Lessiehanamoray chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
It is a very pleasant ending to this story, and would have done well as the end of RoTP. By the same token, the way it did end gives all of us something to still play with that's different than what we could write before. I look forward to whatever comes next.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
That's the way it should be. Even darkened as it is by PotWK and RotP, a sense of honesty and justice still shines through from your vision that everyone has a core inside of them that understands what is right and what is wrong, even if they don't know they have it.
NightMaiden02 chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Wonderful, wonderful way to end this. :)

I agree with you completely on how RAS ended this trilogy. Everything about his ending seems well off really, but you managed to put it all back together and give us an ending we could acept. Thank you. :D
darkhelmetj chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This is exactly what I needed to read after I finished ROTP. You've taken the mess RAS left the characters in, and expertly extrapolated their future. This story already has a breathless feel to it, as if the action is just around the corner, hiding. I love the interactions between Jarlaxle and Artemis, and especially Dwahvel - and I look forward to reading the next chapter! :D
Tiari Clovis chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Good, I liked this a lot. The tension between them was done very well.

The only thing I noticed was a few spelling mistakes but other than that it looks fine to me.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I like the subtle changes you've made. They really turn the story from good to polished. I enjoyed reading this first part again.
Linndechir chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh, I really liked this one! Very cute and nice, but perfectly in character. It's believable that Artemis still cares about Jarlaxle but doesn't want to admit it. There were also a few very funny parts (“Indeed. I should be back to my normal self soon.” - “May the gods preserve us.”), and I liked Artemis' conversation with Dwahvel. It reminds me of why I liked Dwahvel in SotS.

I look forward to the next chapter; I'm very curious.
RedSeraph chapter 1 . 8/5/2007