Reviews for Stop Crying Your Heart Out
illicitencounters chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I've just read this one shot and I just wanna say how great the story is. I laughed so hard especially in the last part.
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was epic! IT was amazing and i'm in love with it. I haven't laughed this hard in awhile! :D Great fricken' job!
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was the most hilarious one shot ever! Great job!
xjustsmile chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
aww this is so sweet! i love baley! ) best girl-friendship in the show! (in my opinion) breyton is just ugh drama my gosh. paley don't really have that good of a friendship it seems. and i just love baley! :)

fab story!
dolcegrazia chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
So, I apparently never read/reviewed this and since I'm bored and reading your fics, I just needed to review. This was SO FREAKING CUTE. The dialogue was spot on- I could really imagine Brooke and Haley having this scene on the show. All in all, it made me smile. Love you!
wethedreamers chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
So I know you put this up forever ago, but I just came across it...

Aw, so sweet and funny.. ;P I loved the friendship, and the slight Naley-ness was cute as well. I like how you hinted at all of the outside drama with Brooke and all.

The end was pretty funny. Loved it!

ants chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
OMG This story is HILARIOUS!

I was laughing all the way through it.. Brooke and Haley are so funny!

I loved the ending!

I'd love for you to write another one like it!

I LOVE Naley!

Dudly chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
The fic was great! Seriously, every was just so in character, I could just see them in my head doing whatever you've written

And it was really funny too n_n Amazing work!

Dudly -xx-
antsB chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aw I love that! I really love to read like a 'sequel' where Brooke cuts his hair and stuff!

Please write one! :D
emilyeverafter chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
This story is adorable! I feel in love with how you wrote Haley and Brooke. It was just so much fun to read. Haley calling Brooke her best friend was such a cute moment between them.

I was curious to see what made James stop crying...and Mr. Waffles was a great idea.

Nathan really does need a haircut...I hope Brooke succeeds.

thanks for posting
RavenMorbisk chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
THis was very amusing ! I loved it
snowbabie chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That story had me laughing all the way through it...i really love their friendship a lot more than peyton and brooke...i love these types of stories... ) ~snowbabie
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
This was truly adorable! I love Baley! They're so cute! I loved the dialouge, but my absolute favorite part was the stabs at Nathan's hair, truly hilarious! I love the thought of Brooke sneaking into Naley's apartment, ninja style with an electric razor. I laughed out loud for forever, this was just too cute!
brucasfanatic chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
So..i think i might just cry after reading this. It was so perfect. It really really, TRULY made me miss BH and reminded me of all the billion reasons I loved them. *tear* Screw Mark for ignoring them all last season. *hmph* I especially loved the "little sister" was so sweet with an obvious touch of hilarity that could only be obtained by Brookie and her Hales. lol awesome fic.
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Oh my god that was so cute. The best part was the Nathan's hair fiasco. And I agree, it's geting WAY too long.