Reviews for I'm Not Alright, But Neither Are You
H.O chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
AW hun!

your so gurdd with the Limp Sick Sammy! aw

how am i ever gonna get to your level of 'WOW'

hun your an incredable writer x i LOVED IT EHEH

thanks so much hun, oh a killer ending sentence lol

thanks so much for updating, i really appreciate it x
Thorny Hedge chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
Aw, poor Sammy. Been looking forward to your update.
tracys dream chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
Great, can't wait for more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
Fantastic chapter! Oh mercy, Sam throwing up all over himself is so not good-especially with him so out of it, but then I'm sure his awesome big brother will clean him up and get him taken care of cause that's what big brothers do!
XxBamxX chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Aww poor Sammy!

Keep updating, I like it! )

And in Chapter 2, when you wrote "the m-n-m choking incident Sam had in the impala"... was that a reference from a fanfiction thing or did that really happen in the show?
Poaetpainter chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
aww poor Sammy
sendintheclowns chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
I think ELAC is my favorite SN ep and I like the tension you've got going between the brothers in your story. Any chance you're ready to share the next chapter with us yet?
boscoslut chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Well well well, back at ya! So, writing for Sammy these days, are you? Hilarious you'd jump to Sam and I'd jump to Dean after our beloved Bosco went bye bye. Glad to see you have the mojo going (and the great taste). I meet Jared, you know. Got me a nice big hug, snuggled into his rock hard chest, m hm. He's all that girl! ALL THAT! And more.

Great writing. It's true... I love Dean more but I still love Sam too and would NEVER turn down some good ole Sam angst.
winchester-sweetheart chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I come to this story everyday hoping it's been updated and everyday i'm disappointed to learn it hasn't. I'm going crazy here! I need to know what happens. And soon. I can feel my sanity slowly slipping away.
TraSan chapter 8 . 11/22/2007
Ah geez, Dean needs to get past Sam to get in the bathroom? No easy feat considering Sam isn't a lightweight.

So what exactly is wrong with Sam? Hm...

Thanks for writing!
Enkidu07 chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
Fantastic little tidbit to tie us over :)

Have a happy thanksgiving!
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
Awesome chapter on Dean's reaction to hearing the noise Sam made by falling in the bathroom! Took Dean from sleeping to total awareness that his baby brother wasn't where he should be thereby getting Dean in big brother mode!
SamaStar chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
good chapter! I noticed you trying to prolong the suspense which was good! Congrats. Remember I;m still here to help if you want someone to beta for you. On anything!

victorwebsterx chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
Brilliant story.I love a bit of limp up tha good 're on my alerts!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »