Reviews for Life Gets Tasteless
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Good does take forever to wear off the next 's annoying.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This was a really cute story. You get lots of points for that mucous thing. I can't stand it either. Lol. Good job with the story.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hey Sweety

hehehe I loved this little fic, maybe it's coz I am a sinus sufferer and can so relate when I get a bad dose of it.

Well done and mucous really is ew so you do get lots of cookie points with that one.

Well done

huggles Shelly
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Aw...this was lovely. I love Teen!Sam fics and I love Sick!Sam fics so this is perfect in my eyes. Dean is such a wonderful big brother here, giving up a night of promise to look after his little brother. The image of Sam resting his head on Dean's shoulder and sneaking a semi-hug from his brother was cute.
lekelly chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hi,great short story, full of brotherly love.

Know where your coming from with the snot, but must say sick does it for me yuck! Glad ive not eaten my breakfast yet, so on that happy note im off to get the weeks shopping. Many thanks Lorraine.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
The 'hot girl' line? I laughed like a maniac. Of course, that could be because I've stayed up too late, but I still think it's funny - and totally something Dean would say.

And hey, I share your problem with mucous! When I was helping take care of my nieces, I could change the nastiest diapers, and I didn't care if they spit up on me, but if they got snot on me...totally different story. My sister found it hilarious.

Very cute, true-to-character little story! :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Awesome oneshot TraSan-its just like Sammy trying to hide the fact that he ws feeling well from his big brother that is way too over protective of him! I felt bad for Sammy tho knowing that Dean did inded cancel his date-made Sam feel bad even tho he was glad that his brother did so!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
very cute fic. Thanks for the read!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
YAY! AWESOME! no one has ever dedicated or written for me before. it made it that much more special. yea I changed my name. wanted something unique! THANKS SO MUCH! I LOVED IT!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3