Reviews for the godmother xfactor
julie662 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Hey I wanted to know if anyone took this story up for adoption if it has can you tell me who adopted your story because I love your idea it's so original
elf-princess4 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
when i first joined the site they had a different rating system but they also had a rating called nc17 that i do not understand why they got rid of. i would repost but my stories are bad.
mary chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
i so love the story
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Umm you need to either learn how to spell or check your stories. The X-mean with the Red Hair that becomes known as The Phoenix is Known as Jean Grey not gene. Other wise you are off to a great start so far.
Queen Lucy The Valient chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
you have a good plot but, not much else there are a lot of miss spelling and when i read the story it sounded chessy and over done and the charcters speck in weird ways, kitty says 'like' in a lot of sentences, Logan says bub too, and Rogue specks with a southern accent, you should get some one to help you with that.

P.S - your fireplace has to be hooked up to the Floo-network to use floo powder and so you can go to someplace else using your fire place. like if a phone wasn't hooked up you'd couldn't call anyone. I highly doubt the prosser would not know his fireplace could turn green a teleport you someplace else.
P.P.S - The X-men are taking magic pretty well considering they don't even know what's going on!
Aoi Usa chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Nice Keep going!
TheRealTayler13 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
plz update the godmother xfactor i really like this fic
Summercampgoddess chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Please come back. I want to see more of this story
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
great. umm question ? was kitty's house being torn down ? or maby it was her neighbor's that was ? it dosn't matter i was just wondering.