Reviews for We'll Talk Again
Absolutely brilliant
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Love this story and this chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story! hope so! :)
LadyElena17 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
love this so far! hoping there's going to be another chapter!
MissFanFiction chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
Hey, Just read all of it and I thought it was amazing and I Love how you've put so clearly that there is such a thin line between love and hate, its all so dramatic and romantic and sad and all the emotions class and make the story even better so I really enjoyed it and I would love for you to carry on. Great Job...x
red trolley chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
DEVESTATED to read this only to realise this story hasnt been updated in years. Just want to let you know I think you did a great job with the storyline and now I'm completely heartbroken we are not going to find out what happens.
I Am the Batman Dag Nab It chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
This is really good! Please update soon?
Jillian Rachel chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Oh my goodness, you have no idea how long I've waited for this couple to finally be realized with a kiss! I could totally hug you right now for this.! You're doing great, keep it up. ;]

-Jillian
JakKore chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
Fantastically thrilling! I just finished chapter four and can't wait to read the rest. Every time I watch Red Eye I love it more and more, and this is a wonderful addition to the story. Jack fascinates me as well as his chemistry and potential with Lisa, you have flawlessly captured their characters, especially Jack. The only criticism that you change tenses a few times and have some unnecessarily repeated words in places (I'm nit picking here)but you are an excellent writer with a real gift. I keep finding myself holding my breath, I can't wait to see where you take the story. Keep up the amazing work!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
Not at all whoa that was cold i mean really cold i loved it that he can turn it off and on like that impessive sad for her hope she does find someone new makes him pay

maria
SaraHadj chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
Liked the chapter. Glad you updated. Enjoyable story. Keep on writing!
Adraline Kali chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
Yay! Very nice chapter! Can't wait to read more!
lily94 chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
for god sakes jackson grow some balls. you were able to stalk lisa kidnap her so i think you of all people would be able to keep her safe. He should realize that in his line of work never ever to give up what he wants. Lisa can hold her own and jackson just needs to suck it up!
LetsTwistAnotherFairyTale chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
AH! Please please please don't leave this story as long as the last chapter. It is such a cliff hanger please update it soon. They have to get back together. :( Anyways, I loved this story. It is amazing and I can't WAIT to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
luv2read2 chapter 15 . 12/29/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. I can't wait to read what happens...I know Jackson is lying to Lisa about not loving her but I hope he doesn't keep putting on a front. Hopefully he'll jus snap and take out everyone in the agency...lol. Please update soon!
Adraline Kali chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
I haven't read the ending because I was at a point where I could cut it off. I looked for chapter 15 but realized there wasn't one so I don't want to read it until you have 15 up. I then looked at when you last updated. 2007? lmao! I guess updating isn't going to happen. :-P good story. I wish you would keep going.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »