Reviews for The Veela and the Metamorphmagus
Riddle's diary chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
I like this story
Riddle's diary chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
maki3861 chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
I really liked this fic. Probably because it was so close to what I had imagined their life to be like. You really are a excellent writer. I love to give feedback on stories so if you want another opinion on anything just let me know. As for a recommendation, I would love to see a chapter with The Mortals bonding. Them just telling each other little things about themselves, for example their favorite color or best memory. Thank you for writing.

-Alex
Zheeba89 chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
Hi! I just came upon your story, and I have to say it was really good!
I normally don't read Teddy/Victoire, as it haven't been an interest to me, but yours was so good that I just had to keep reading it!
I truly hope you find the muse to continue this story, it would be rally sad if it's over now as it is so exciting!
I think this ending was a bit soon and a but confusing if I may say so...
Suddenly she writes about Teddy breaking off with her, like no other explanation... but I guess you'll explain it in the later chapter if there ever come one...
I don't have anything special to complain about, I think your writing and your plot and your characters are really good!

I don't like coffee either, so I don't know about that cake, but I'll review nevertheless!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
update?!
LilyAlice5 chapter 27 . 9/6/2012
Please, please update! I really want to know what happens to vic and teddy...! This story is really good! :D
medhavi16 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012