Reviews for The Veela and the Metamorphmagus
Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/6
I know u haven't updated in 8 years, but if u are reading this, please please update. Idk what happened, but i do know that this is the best victoire/teddy fanfic I've ever read!
This book is really really good. I really think that ur a great writer. It makes me feel really happy that people still write fanfic, and I know that Harry Potter will never end.
Please please please please finish the story! It's really good and very well written! I can't stand cliffhangers that hang for too long! Please, please pick it up again, because whatever way the story goes, it will be amazing!
24 chapter 27 . 6/16
ρℓєαѕє fιиιѕн тнє ѕтσяу! ι ℓσνє ιт, вυт уσυ ʝυѕт ѕтσρρє. ι тнιик уσυ ѕнσυℓ нανє νιтσιяє
αи тєу gєт вαк тσgєтнєя, вυт ωαιт υитιℓ тнє яαмα ιѕ σνєя. мαвєу тнєу вяσкє υρ вєαυѕє σf тєиѕισи. ι тнιик ιи тнє єи, тσ мαкє тнє ѕтσяу fєєℓ σмρℓєтє, єιяα σя мαвєу кєєяα
ѕнσυℓ ιє. ιт ωσυℓ вє ѕα, вυт ѕσят σf иєєѕѕαяу ιи тнє ѕєиє σf fяιєиѕнιρ αи єιαтισи. кєєρ ωяιтιиg! тнιѕ ѕтσяу єѕєяνєѕ αи єиιиg. ι αℓѕσ ωαит тнσѕє ѕωєєтѕ тσ тнσ:)
kawaiiotaku0405 chapter 27 . 9/8/2015
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED?
Riddle's diary chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Riddle's diary chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
I like this story
Riddle's diary chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
maki3861 chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
I really liked this fic. Probably because it was so close to what I had imagined their life to be like. You really are a excellent writer. I love to give feedback on stories so if you want another opinion on anything just let me know. As for a recommendation, I would love to see a chapter with The Mortals bonding. Them just telling each other little things about themselves, for example their favorite color or best memory. Thank you for writing.

-Alex