Reviews for Bouncer
The Crimson Kiss chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
daaww... so many feels! That was adorable. I love your slightly softer version of Optimus, he's so cute XD
Kaimaler chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Optimus isn't too OOC, I can see him getting enraged by those two drunkards then being willing to help Maggie with her report as well as being worried for her well being.

He's always been like the overprotective father of the Autobots.

Anyways, well done, I've been reading it silently when no one is around so the giant and quite painful smile on my face will go unnoticed by my brother.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
Aww this story is super cute,

please write more, I want to see

what happens next.
Blackwitch31 chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
I love your story, you must have do a sequel!
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
This looks good!
Cedarleaf chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Awe, that's so cute! And why shouldn't Optimus have a human he can be close with? He and Maggie would make a great pair. And kudos to you for sticking up for plain good ol' friendship on a website that's overrun with sleazy smut.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, alright?
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
In the novel version she was the one that practicly killed Frenzy: in that one she fought him with Keller and Simmons and he'd targeted her with that blade but she dodged it twice (both time it came around) and it decapitated Frenzy right in front of her. Keller was also slightly injured in that one
Daisydill chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Enjoyed it very much! I think the two would work well together.
NybCR chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Aw, what a sweet fic _ It *could* make a cute romance, but I think you did well with the friendship between the two.
NybCR chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Oh, wait, just kidding. Now I remember. Although I never thought it was a sword, really, since it's attached to his arm. It's more like a plasma razor... or something. Anyway, sorry about that, it's just when you said "sword", I thought, "You mean like a samurai? Optimus isn't a samurai."
NybCR chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Optimus has a sword? Why does he need a sword? Doesn't he have a big, scary gun? That shoot lasers?
Riana1 chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
A meeting of true minds- so cute.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Maggie glomping Optimus is an image i will cherished.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I love Optimus calling Maggie, Margret. It fits him so well.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007