Reviews for Guardian Ryou
Nebelkind chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I hope you update agin soon... Now that Ryou died I would like to see the reactions from the others and how he comes back into the world.. so to speak..
Aly Goode chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Cant wait for more! Update soon!
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I know it's...about four years since this was uploaded, but maybe possibly could you continue? I mean, it's a pretty interesting plot and you've got me hooked now.
But if you can't, that's understandable
Denna Tejat chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Oh, this is good! I love it! I hope you plan on continuing it! And is this a shounen-ai? Or yaoi? I hope so...
TessoMesso chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
omg! i loved how bakura picked the lock when ryou close the door! and all the pillow throwin lol! update soon! (_)
YamiBakura1988 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
wil you update?
ladyblackwell chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
WOW IS THIS CREEPY

I LOVED the atmosphere you built with the stubble-y hit man, and Ryou's kidnapping, and oh, 'the substance that might have been dirt except upon closer examination' is SO CREEPY. Everything in this chapter just seems so dirty and dank and rotting-from the street to the - you've really built a wonderful atmosphere.

And then Ryou dies, and I am very sad. Oh actually, that's one of the better 'First person death' descriptions I've seen . It was beautifully understated, which is exactly how violence should be written in my opinion. I didn't want all the detail of the blood and gore and stuff, because I can fill in all that using my imagination.

For Chapter 2, I REALLY like the Villain Pillow Fight! Carved out of awesome!

And actually, I quite like your characterization. Is it exactly how they were portrayed in the series? No, but I think that's FINE. Bakura and Marik have distinct personalities and are still rough-around-the-edges...perfectly reasonable character development for 6 months post series.

Overall I REALLY REALLY like this!
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
ok, i know this is a long time coming, but I really like this story and would be eternally greatful if you updated it, even in short chapters. I like this story-line a lot and it would be a shame to let it go to waste. Please update!
Enjeru chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Hehe, I love the 'oh no! they're back and they've got their own bodies' fics. Ryou's reaction being the best of course. Ever read "Homecoming" by Fiver? Awesome 'back from the dead' fic *nods* indeed. Anyway! I like where this is going, definately keep it up, I'd like to see more :3
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Okay, well first off, you ought to know (it's pretty freaking obvious!) that I love your work! :) Like really, I do. I think you have this awesome ability to manipulate tone- you can go from hilarious (Malik's too funny) to sober and depressing within a second. Now, with Bakura deciding not to stalk Ryou (too cute!) the very day he was murdered, that is a prime example of what we call situational irony! Huzzah! Oh, but it is horribly sad that Ryou died never knowing how much Bakura cared for him...

And you know where this is going, right? Since there are no more chapters left, may I PLEASE request an update? I'll be your biggest fan and shower my reviews with sweet words of praise that you so clearly deserve 3 Oh pleeeeeease?

Annyway, thanks for being so awesome :)
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh my, I'm like crying right now T_T It was so intense, I was barely prepared despite your generous warning...I have no clue how you were able to suck me into this story so damn fast, but you are freaking GOOD! It hurt me almost as much reading about Ryou's thoughts on Bakura's cold indifference towards him as it did when reading about the overall agony he was going through (it was particularly heart-breaking when he thought of his sister and mom).

So you wrote this at 14, huh? Well. It's still a HELL of a lot better than the crap I was spewing out then! It was a dark, stormy period in my life friend, and I'm glad to say all of my early stories are forever locked up in floppy disks...and we all know floppy disks are obselete! Mwuahaha! Stupidness aside, I really like this :)
Bokmal14 chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
I think this is a very good fanfiction and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
Lily Angel of Chaos chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
This is good! Poor Ryou! I know this is low on your priority list, but still update every so often! Please!

Lily
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
This is good so far, hope you'll decide to up-date.
TheLovelyMisha chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I dont think the characters are ooc. Are you going to update this soon I realy wanna read the next chapter