Reviews for Face Down
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Awesome song for an awesome fic. I loved it!
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Snape was a bit ooc but it was a great fic!

you conveyed the songs meaning throughout this one shot very well!
Ice Princess chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was a great story! And you got the abuse right. There are a lot of abuse stories out there and let me tell you, from someone that went through it, this was wonderfully written. And I wanted to jump through the computer and hug Snape for being her knight in shining armor.
Wildcat-HarryPotter Fan 4eva chapter 1 . 11/30/2007

That was so cute. I don't usually like Hermione and Snape together but this wasn't a love thing between them so that's good. Great job and i ABSOLUTLY love that song i listen to it all the time.
padslet chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
wot was the song
Vampiress19 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
that was really... heart wrenching. it makes me miss severus even more! i loved this b/c that is one of my fav songs too. good job!
Stor-E-Phool chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
It was really a nice ficcie. but don;t you think that draco openly dating a mudblood is incredibly unlikely?
NoBoDyShErEnOmOrE chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
again sappy romance stories :P...not that i'm complaining its just always how they're written that makes them so happy :) Sorry it's just aww man that was just so cutte :P Ok its hard to say how talented you are with writing. Im so faving this. Glad to have read it. Snape to the rescue :P. I really love the ending. :)
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Omg! I totally love this! I thought it was perfect... This oneshot gave me an idea for one. I am going to do a songfic with Face Down as well...

I love the idea, and instead of Draco/Hermione/Snape

Its going to be Sirius/Hermione/Remus

Focusing on Sirius as the abuser. And Remus as the "Hero"... well sort of. LOL.

You have to read it after I am done! Thanks for the inspiration!
dizzynetbookgirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
OOC but still good.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I love that song! And Snape rules, I used to hate him until I read Book 5, now he's one of my fav characters
dbw2f chapter 1 . 8/3/2007