Reviews for This Is Tonight
Gazate Vantas chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awwwweeehhhhhhhh3 love this pairing! Lol happy fluff
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awwww... this was cute. I love Tohma and Shuichi together. Its just perfect. :)
AriannaAmanLoveDanijelaZ07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
continue dis please :D
Twombie Awdur chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Although you have the potential to be a very good writer I find that you rush a bit. Something that I too struggle with which is why I'd rather point it out. The whole story seemed to be rushed from beginning to end. You have really nice descriptive skills...USE THEM. If I were to read another one of your stories I would want to read more about the little things they do together. A normal day for them...or a romp at work lol

But like I said, you are quite a good writer and I really enjoyed the pairing and plot line. Although the whole marriage thing is getting abit over rated for me at the moment as it seems to be at rend lately in Gravi stories.

I do hope you write more and I'm going to subscribe in good faith that you won't take offense to my review and maybe it will help you and I can further enjoy more of your stories :)

coolgamer chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
wow that was brilliant. i love it! good job with the writing and imagry
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
ur right their cute 2gether i wonder how tohma and eiji be 2gether
thekeshia chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OMG, I loved it...-totalfangirlsqueel-

I agree they are cute together
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
that was a great story i love Yuki and shuichi paring i also love tohma and shuichi and i also love K
kougamax chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
it was good..REALLY CUTE! _

but to me it went really should of dragged it on a little more..but it was cute and adorible.._
Momokoyvp chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I really love this pairing. But theres like hardly any stories that have this pairing witch really stinks because there so cute together.
The beautiful goodbye chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
*blinks*It's 5:27 A.M. The only reason I'm up is to read awesome stories like yours. o.o I loved it. Keep up the awesometasticful writing.
princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
ooh yea! Its very fluffy! Cute fluffieness!I loved it!
RKQS12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Tohma x Shuichi...NO! I don't like this pair. But anyways, liked this :)

(I think K and Hiro are the cutest together!)
crazyyaoiluver chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow its good haha im reading gravitation and watching episode 10 im still trying to get over the fact tohma is 32 years old , i enjoyed reading ure story though but wat about his wife yuki's sister?