Reviews for Faults
jennytork chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
That. Was. AMAZING!
Emmers224 chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
This is amazing! Best AU pilot ever. Seriously. I like that it took a natural disaster to bring the brothers back together rather than Johns disappearance. Also, Dean is awesome. He literally goes above and beyond and to the ends of the earth for Sam. His perseverance is admirable. I also liked that there was a twist of evil amongst the chaos of a seemingly normal tragedy. Very awesome story. I very much enjoyed reading. :)
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Really enjoyed this. Full of everything I love about the boys.
Arilaen chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
LOVE IT! So sad that Jessica died though ( ( (
chiselchest chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
Holy hell! THAT WAS FANTASTIC! A really awesome job and completely unique plot.

Gosh, those poor boys. Can never stay out of trouble. I really loved the brotherly love. And the meeting with Jess was really cool.

Overall, brilliant job! :D
keekers15 chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
wow, this was a REALLY good story! i luv how in the end, u linked it all up to how the series started... really well writen. por sammy, having to go through all that and when he finally gets home he has to face that... sucks for him, lol. anyways thought i'd drop a review and let u know i enjoyed it... should i look out for a sequel of sorts or are u just leaving it to how it goes on tv? ...i dont think that sentence makes any sense at all but hopefully u get it.
AquarianNightSky chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
Very cool story.

Toodles!

Sky
Faeith chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
This is way good so far, . Sammy! Loved the thing with Jess meeting Dean by the way.
supercellchaser chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh this was pure fanfiction joy! I feel bad that Jess didn't get to see Sam but it still rocked.

I award you a cyber cookie for a job well done. (Cyber cookies are my ways of saying this rocked my fanfiction loving socks!)
funkyspunk chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
wow! I cant believe i didnt find this fic any earlier! From the Prolugue to the Epilogue you had me really really hooked! I loved some of the descriptions about the earthquake, it was truly amazing! Very poetic, too! ;p

Oh, and I also LOVED the ending, it fit in very very well with everything else. Well done! Such an amazing fic! Who knew something so simple can turn into something SO disastrous, and thank you for the limp!
Kyriebess chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
That was pretty cool! I loved the way you worked the AU into the pilot. Really neat! And it was practically seamless! I'm so impressed!

I was so happy to see that you wrote an epilogue. It just made me so sad that Sam and Jess were both alive and ready to reunite and then they weren't both alive any more. Sniff, sniff... Stupid demon...

I loved the beginning of this chapter when Sam was all loopy and Dean was all happy to be at his side. I just wish I could've heard Dean's mumbles so that I knew what he said! But even without knowing, it still made me go: "AW!"

Great story, girl! Loved it! I'm so glad you wrote this!
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Love how you connected your story to the pilot.

Amazing job, and a amazing story!
Cbloom chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Excellent story!

I love the way you weaved the ending of the Pilot into it! I hope you write more stories - I look forward to reading them!
Ash8 chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
I have to say I am sad to see this story finish. It's been a great read. I love the way you tied it back to canon ( I hope I have used that would correctly here - if not, I'm sure you know what I mean!) Can I be greedy and say I am looking forward to your next one? :)
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
I thought for a moment we were going to have an AU happy ending... but no you go and tear out my heart and make me cry for the boy all over again. The fiery death seen of poor Jess will leave Sam traumatised forever... just glad he has Dean to turn to now. Again awesome story telling. Rozzy