Reviews for One Time Only
Nope I'm out chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
...You DO realize this is the only yaoi story I would consider reading, right? Good, glad that's sorted out.

So, I like the story idea. having them go on this test and everything... It's an interesting concept. I hope you just have a huge case of writer's block. Because if they don't meet Sagi or anyone, I will be said. Because then there wouldn't be Marno.

So then... Can't wait!
EmpressVicky chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
Aww...That was very nice! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! .
EmpressVicky chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
Yay! Power of the Golden Sun! Nice! I can't wait for the next chapter! (really...can't...wait...XD, just joking) Very very nice chapter! One of my favorites!
EmpressVicky chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
Awesome chapter! I really love it! Hehe!
EmpressVicky chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
O! I liked this chapter very much! Haha! It was very nice!
2ANY1 chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Yay, you updated o

Keep going :)
MissDoomDragon chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
Woo! Nice chappy! keep it up!
2ANY1 chapter 8 . 12/16/2007
- You better update soon before I tear off your arms DD:

No wait, legs. LEGS. 'Cause then if I tore off your arms, you wouldn't be able to update. Ever again. ;-;

Update. NOW. GO UPDATE STOP BEING LAZY T_T *Whines*

Do you know how bored you're making me right now? And gimme more Earthshippy D:

I sound so demanding -;; I should go dai *Jumps off a cliff*
EmpressVicky chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Nice story!Please update soon!
MissDoomDragon chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
Aw, the hugging part while sleeping is cute!

Lol! Felix means Happy! and Isaac is very obvious...Laughter!
prettypriestess chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
Oh :D So what's the mirror? Is it magic? Does it eat people? Is it gonna eat Isaac & Felix? Is -her- Princess Zelda?

And what's this about manga? You're drawing a doujinshi to go with the story? Cuz that'd be cool :D

And why is Isaac such a tard? & Felix too! The need to confess already D:

I eagerly await your next chapter :D
prettypriestess chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
xD Isabelle? Okay...

As for the story-I might be upset about the cliffhanger if I hadn't waited so lon t read it :P It's good to see Link :D

I haven't actually played Twilight Princess yet, but I'm pretty familiar with the Zelda series, so it's cool. :D But er, why are both Isaac & Felix wolfy things? I thought only Link could do that? Or maybe I'm just misinformed...like I said, haven't played it.
EdgeMaster025 chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
Yay, new chappie.

Draca: T_T Not as much yaoi this time. *sniffle*

O_o is that all you think about?

Draca: NO! ... yes...

Wow. Anyways...

Yay, us non-Golden Sun players know more about psynergy now :3

I wonder if Midna will show up later on... hmm. Anyway, loved the chappie.

Draca: OOH. You're doing a MANGA? SCHWEET. WILL IT READ RIGHT TO LEFT WILL IT BE IN JAPANESE WILL ISAAC AND FELIX MAKE OUT *endless questioning*

O_o Uh, don't mind her. *sweatdrop*
EdgeMaster025 chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
Yay, new chappie.

I-

Draca (female Dragonite for those of you who forgot): SQUE MORE ISAACxFELIX YAOI OMG *dies happy*

*sweatdrop* uh... Anyways... Link shows up and meets our heroes. Little do they know... the evil authoress is plotting to use the raw power of ANNOYING CLIFFHANGERS AGAINST THEM.

Roy (Charizard): OH NOES

Malou (Mewtwo): HELP US

Alcyone (female Suicune): WE'RE DOOMED

Anyway, yeah, I like the inclusion of more ISABELLExFELICITY yaoi XD
prettypriestess chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
Wo! Geez you went nuts with the description abouit Link's place, huh? XD So even the Wise One has notice Felix