Reviews for Deadly Lovers: The Azure Monarchy
mojochips chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Wow! I love your stories! Is this the ending? I mean so many unanswered questions! Waahh! Your such a tease! Anyway, I loved that Nao died! Nyahaha! I hate her so much! Iam a full bloodied shiznat! Anyway, more power :)
annoyingLONER chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
it's a bit confusing. but a great fic. thanks for the fic
paola chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
what was that? clifhanger!
BunnyxGirl chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Nooo the ending was cut too short! _ This was a great story, but I would prefer a better ending! Such a shame you are not continuing with this. Good work!
icis chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
very good story... hopefully you will continue this story cause i love a very jealous natsuki... most of the fic only have a jealous shizuru... very possessive natsuki is soooo hot, well of course shizuru is always hot.. yup yup
rawrMim chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
I THINK HALF OF ME JUST DIED W/ THE ENDING! I luv this story.. Too bad it ended like its suddenly taken for granted.. I WANT PART 3! 3 Too many questions in my head.. Like 1. Are they alive? 2. did every1 accepted shiznat in their country.? 3. Did they make a "miracle" baby? Haha. 4. Are they immortal? 5. Where were U and ur sister while natsuki was attacked twice! *glares*

I LUV UR STORRYY!

I luv it too much that i stayed late at night reading it via cellphone!. It ended up in my dream too! Haha..
bubble.duckie chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Wooohhoooo! I love The very possessive Natsuki in this story! I may have already cracked someone's head if it were to happen to me! You can give me a jealous Natsuki anytime!
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Wheee! Juri is being very naughty here! I think that Natsuki's reAction maybe a bit too much as Shizuru didn't return it!
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Yay finally, The Meeting! I wonder what role she will play and if it's a good one! Whaat! Not much Shizuru here! Huhuhu!
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Hmmm! I wonder if Natsuki will also be ruthless as a leader! I have an idea who visited Shizuru although I'm not sure yet! Btw, I wasn't able to mention in my other reviews but I totally dig the Utena characters here!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Yay! The sequel! Guess I'm off to reading this one non-stop till chapter 12! Thanks for this! Btw, the omake is funny!
Shrodeddrknss13 chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
so wait... does that mean that natsuki and shizuru are now both immortals?

the ending is kinda weird... but nice story overall.
Renkhal chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Wow...

Sweet.
windtamer01 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
aw. the end? T_T come on! we need a part 3!
mudboned chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
Hmm.

It Ends Tonight - All-American Rejects.

ManiazAzn