Reviews for To Love a Demon Lord
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 21 . 8/29/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
kaidorian17 chapter 21 . 5/14/2010
i about died when i though Sesshomaru had died forever i'm so glad he didnt. i love the story so far keep it up huni your doing great :)

Kai
UltraGenius chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
It's Sesshomaru, not Sessho Maru.
Kresto chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
Amazing. Absolutely astonishing piece of work. The emotion in this story so far has my heart pounding and my eyes watering. Congratulations on this brilliant work of art.
Red Rose Cat chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
This is very interesting and a different way of telling a Sesshomaru story than what most people write about. It is defentally different in a good way of telling it. Keep it up.
Rodidor chapter 14 . 7/11/2008
i am so glad that bastard is dead...
Rodidor chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
wow that song was beautiful
tennchick15 chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
i really like this story so far and i hope you will continue it! it's so awesome! and i love your characterization of Sesshy!
Rodidor chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
wow i LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT. i can't wait to see their faces when they hear her speak
Rodidor chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
woah that poor girl
Rodidor chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
o
lunaballz chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Awesome! Can't wait til the next chapter comes out! I thought you'd given up on Spring of the Heart
Rodidor chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
great chapter
LordOfTheWest chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
This sounds so good! I feel so bad for Sesshoumaru-sama...Hai, If I were him, I would feel just like that...She was really the one thing that wiggled it's way into his cold, lonely heart...And now he is depressed sad...Very good writing him, Update soon.