Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
chalo chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I loved it
SleepyKlutz chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
OMG!I LO~VED IT!That was SO sweet and it was just so...perfect!anyways totally awesome!
kate chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
its me again- i reviewed your other story. once again- i thought u were stefine meyer. i was like, wow, i thought it was actually part of twilight. i swear, someday im going 2 find a book by you, and be like, this sounds a lot like an auther i saw on fanfiction. this was amazing. please, write more stories!
Scarlett Redd chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was very good, and you did well with capturing Bella's POV. Loved it!
EdwardLover44 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
AW great story! you should write more like these it's great! :-D
AimeLaire chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Kate the Kannibal chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very cute. And it's fairly origional, too.
Meabd chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
"What's the bag for?"

". The bodies."

I can SO picture myself saying something like that... in fact, I beleive I used that on my brother just yesterday . Very cute fic, I give you a ten out of ten! Keep up the great work, your a very talented writer!

ClosedClosedClosed chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Pure genius! please continue )
Jane chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
OMG, I knew I would love it, but I just thought I should tell you I love it! Now you have shot yourself in the foot, as I will be demanding more. Awesome job! Only another couple of days!
sounds of music chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This story was spectacular it was nice that Bella got to actually surprise Edward for once! It was so sweet!
nomoreanymore chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hahaha I LOVED it! That was the single most adorable and wonderful oneshot I've read. Ever. That was so smile-inducing! It actually HAD a plot, unlike a lot of oneshots. (coughincludingminecough) Great job!

Kiss Me Like You Mean It
NewMoon Lover chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
wow that was amazingly good i mean it was like trhe beast ever
purple wolves chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
that was AWESOME! i LOVED it! you are a wonderful writer! you should write more stories like this one!
vjd chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I love it! Just makes you smile!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »