Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
stupidlamb9 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
that was beautiful!i loved it!that was so sweet!
NewRomantic44 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
aw this is so cute loved it.
BassClarinetSweetie chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This was so sweet. I loved it.
werewolves-like-baking chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This is so sweet, and I liked it how Bella was the one surprising Edward! So coute! D

x
Midlight17 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I love it! Great how Bella was able to trick Edward for a change. And the visualization of Alice pushing Edward off a cliff really made me laugh! I can only imagine his shocked face.
AlexaSinead chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Omg that was cute... I just finish the first book and I love it.. and this my first story that I have read about it... Its awsome!

Well bye
StareIntoTheSun chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
OMC i almost cried when i read this story

*sniff* its so perfect *sniff*
LeighAnn Brewer chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I loved it! :D
DragonWinged chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
aw

very well written! luv it!

-kemberlin
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This fluff is so cute! Good job keeping Bella's surprise from the readers as well as Edward... and Alice's help was amusing _
Paprika012345 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Hey again, great fic...so cute with the hotspring, and nice that she thought of that!:)
Susangel chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw...*wipes tears* This was so sweet!I loved it!It was beautiful!

This is definetly going to my favorites!
Cascadia90210 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
It was so cute. I really liked it. Good job on characterization and grammar. I don't know if I spelled characterization right, but whatever. I really liked it. I'm adding it to my favorites and checking out your other stories. I really liked it.

You know what, I don't think you understand how much I liked it. It was one of the best one-shots I ever read. And I read a lot of one-shots. It was really good. I mean... you know what, I'm gonna shut up now. But it was so good.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »