Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
XxAlwaysForeverxX chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aww, that was so adorable! :)
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Amazing.
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aw, this is adorable! I began reading your fics when I found that another author was stealing them (grr...). So I'm rereading those plus your others!
Thy Great Pretender chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
So *cute* I love it!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! Too bad there aren't any hot springs around here...I'd totally use this to my advantage. Amazing story! Great job!
limona chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aw, this was sweet. I love fluff! :)
Loopy Lini Cakes chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
aw! it's so cute! I love it
Iamokota chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
So sweet. :D Good job! *faves*
guitarhorselover chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
so sweet
Smile.24 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
perfect is this story too! :D
callistana chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Beautiful. This was perfect. And very cute.
whitewolf08 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This is great! You captured their personalities very well, and it's an amazing story.
kimbibly chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hey, I loved that! That was cute and you write very well. I'm not sure if it would be possible but would you consider extending it? Another chapter? Please! It's very good. Keep writing!
Blue421 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This is so cute! Wonderful!
Sarah Smiles chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
OMG REALLY GOD! i love the hot spring one! i never really thought about bella being tickleish, but once you mentioned it...i got to thinkin. so what if you made one where Edward just found out she was tickable and he liked how it made her giggle. i think that would be fun/funny/sweet! then (since sometimes bella can be self loathing) he can use it against her whenever she feels self concious! lol. u can use my idea if you want...if not then thats kool 2. email me back if u r gonna use it though! i would luv to read it!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »