Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
Blue421 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This is so cute! Wonderful!
Sarah Smiles chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
OMG REALLY GOD! i love the hot spring one! i never really thought about bella being tickleish, but once you mentioned it...i got to thinkin. so what if you made one where Edward just found out she was tickable and he liked how it made her giggle. i think that would be fun/funny/sweet! then (since sometimes bella can be self loathing) he can use it against her whenever she feels self concious! lol. u can use my idea if you want...if not then thats kool 2. email me back if u r gonna use it though! i would luv to read it!
runaway xo chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I have tears in my eyes.

That was beautiful.

So, so, so, beautiful!

Amazing, I can't think of a

great enough word to describe that!
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow. This is really good and sweet. It seems like it takes a little while to get to the point, but the word choice is really good.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow. That's all I can say. Very sweet and romantic, glad I read it. You write REALLY well.
hot 101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow this was amazing!.Your an fantastic auther!.You should make a part two!.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
luff the fluff! 3 that was so pretty; Bella is so sweet! thank you!
n.a.y.a.z chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I love the way you write! Really. The whole story... well, I knew from the second paragraph that this was going in my faves... it's just so impossibly cute... Edward is the sex!
karina5185 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
The perfect way to end a day...

LOL!

Seriously, though, how do you do it?

Your stories are like THE most romantic things I could only hope of being able to think up on my own.
jalice14 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
This was such a sweet story, awsome work. I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
WOW

awesome story!

So detailed too.

your an amazing writer
Heatham chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I really enjoyed reading your fanfic :) It was fun
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I love all of your Twilight stories, and this is no exception!
Music.Junkie4 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Aw! Thats really cute! And really well written!
My Personal Morphine chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw! You are so good at fluff! Fluff is my favorite! This story is just so sweet and romantic!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »