Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Aw... That's so adorable. The last line is just pure adorable.
madd.z chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
this is a really cute story :) well written.
penguinsleddings chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
AW! THAT WAS SO CUTE!

I was about to type 'YOu should've called it Butterfly Kisses' but then I realized something... YOU DID!

That was fluffier than a feather pillow.

I LOVED IT!

Thrushflight, daughter of Stonefur and Leopardstar
Me chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was really good. I really enjoyed it. Good job.
Winter92 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
AW! ADORABLE!
Scarlett71177 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Great job!

You've done a fabulous job finding the voice and tone of Bella/Twilight. I love the premise of this plot- Bella trying to surprise Edward with Alice's help. This left me grinning and giggling like an idiot- well done! ;-)

Keep up the GREAT work!

Amy
eleanor44 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Hey!

I'm Eri from the lex, i've just found your fic here and i loved it, it's so sweet, the kind of stories i love reading and never get bored of reading them
sy300 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
My favorite parts- Edward stealing the keys, and Bella answering his question with, "The bodies." Ahahaha. Pure brillance. This fic was highly amusing and awesomely sweet. Your writing itself is fantastic too. Very similar to the actual books. I'm adding this to my favs.
Cara chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
hey Ren, its cara. i thought your story was lovely. you captured edward and bella in a beautiful way. you know how much i love them. the only slight improvement that could be made, is that sometimes i found myself confused with the ideas/concepts. i dont think they flowed coherently the whole time. not sure if you noticed or if you can fix it. but yeah that what i thought. very lovely.
Liquid Topaz chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
heya! well i said i'd review so here i am!

I really like your writing style, it's sort of relaxed but thought out and flows well. I could feel Bella's anxiety throughout the chapter and you wrote both Bella and Edward well. You told me to feel free to point out the stuff I didn't like but I couldn't find anything.

The ending paragraph was great and the whole thing was well stuctured.

Bye! See you on the lexicon
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
This is really good! Your style and story line are true to Twilight and I Love the fluff ! Looking forward to more from you.
chelseak2012 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
AW...that was cute...iuhireuhnbs...words cannot describe this story!
Vicky chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I really liked that one. It was pretty creative.
chalo chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I loved it
SleepyKlutz chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
OMG!I LOVED IT!That was SO sweet and it was just so...perfect!anyways totally awesome!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »