Reviews for VertiCut
julia.meadows15 chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
Whooooa I didn't see that coming! This is getting so good-you have so many layers it's awesome. Again, this is a believable story. It doesn't move too fast, it has well-paced character and plot development. You said you've written this to be in a universe you created-does that mean you have other stories about Urchin and friends? The only thing wrong is that I know this is ending soon...only 4 chapters left.
julia.meadows15 chapter 9 . 6/13/2016
Hi Slave2Karma,
Thank you for writing VertiCut. This is so good, you don't realize (maybe you do). This could legit be another movie that the first is just a prologue to. You bring Edward to life and make believable characters of your own. Each chapter is a joy to read.
-Julie
Mermaidhuntress chapter 19 . 2/18/2015
I've been an avid reader throughout the entire story. Don't stop now! I'm so looking forward to what going to happen! Keep writing!
1Katgirl1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I just read all 19 chapters in 4 hours. I do Edward scissorhands fanfic myself and this is one of THE ABSOLUTE BEST I HAVE EVER READ! I followed and favorited it I can't wait to read more. I REALLY REALLY HOPE U PUBLISH MORE SOON! when I can I'm posting my fanfic of edsh(Edward scissorhands) and I can only hope it's as good as your. Look forward to more very soon.
morphineandchocolate chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
I love this - and I want more.
But for real. Despite busy schedules and such, I always come back to this story because it is a fantastic idea and you write it so well!
thepoetoaster13 chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
Please continue writing this story! I'm interested to see what happens next...

-tpt13
quantum7 chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
I started looking for a Scissorhands fic on a whim, and I'm glad I did. I love the sting and characters.

It's fun to see how much your writing improved over the seven years you've been writing this. The dialog flows much better in recent chapters, and the character's motivations are more nuanced. Some of the early world building didn't really fit together-like are kids really going to know Batman or Halo in 200 years?-but the battle bot ideas are really cool.

I hope you keep coming back to this story every once in a while, even if just a warm up for your other works.
StrawberryJamBB chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
Okay look, if for no one else, PLEASE write more for me! It's almost unfair being stuck right here! So yes, MORE, please please please! Aside from that, VERY great job so far. I would have never thought of a story like this. And what makes it even better? Edward, of course ;D Love this, so much! I've literally dedicated the last nine hours of my life to this whole story. (Didn't really take that long to read, but I've been referencing back to the original story of Edward Scissorhands; it's been forever since I watched it) SO, anyway. I really just wanted to thank you for this awesome read. It's really hard for me to get into a book/story, whatever you call it, but this one has been a privilege to get into! Thanks again, and PLEASE, please write more!
StrawberryJamBB chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
This is older, but I'm so happy I found. I'm loving this story. I'm sure you've done just as good with the rest of the chapters.
savannah.r.main chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
Love this fanfiction soo much 3
Yami Dalia chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
so, still waiting till you decide to update this...
hope you do it soon
guest968 chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
Please write more chapters, this is a really great story! I love it so much :DF
morphineandchocolate chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
Fantastic! So amazingly happy that you updated :D keep them going!
PanicManic chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Man... It's been a while since I've seen a fanfiction actually have a creative and ORIGINAL story line that was well written! Don't lose this creativity under all the course work you might have. Keep on writting! (being a little selfish here, I love it and I want more. kaythanks.)
Roze chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Oh man do I understand the college bit. Semester just let out for me too and I'm struggling to get back into the creative swing of things. Hang in there!