Reviews for As We Stumble Along
apprentice celt chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
I really love this story, it has a great genuine feel to it. Thank you for sharing it. I'm wondering if this is completed, some time since your last update so I guess it is. :)
milkvein chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Oh no you didn't! I'm loving this so far, and I would absotively love it if you would update. :) Pretty please?
whatthepho chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
OMG you have to update! :) I'm so into it now. :D
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
Ooh, i like your story! It's getting really interesting, so please update sometime! (I hope you haven't given up on this story...)
nathan-p chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
I just read all ten chapters of this at once, because I couldn't step away from the computer. Love your pacing, love your characterization, love the whole story. Great job.
ProfessionalxDaydreamer chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Wow, I really love this story. I've just read it all in one go, and I have to say...Good Job!

So, this chapter: urgh. I can't believe that Morrible put Glinda with Elphie and took over Oz, but then again I wouldn't put it past her.

I hope they figure out a way to get the Grimmerie back, before it's burned!

I liked how you had Glinda call her "Elphie" at the there's still hope...

Update soon! :)
TheWarrior12 chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
Morrible is truely Horrible. But that doesn't shock me that she did that. Hopefully with some TLC Elphaba can have Glinda get her memory back.

Update asap please!
musicalvampire chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
i hate morible so much...

hooray for friendship! :D
musicalvampire chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
i like this fanfic whens the next chapter
TheWarrior12 chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
I am very happy you updated this story. I was getting worried that this story was going to be a dead one.

Update soon! I want to read what happens next.
musicalvampire chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
what happens next?

you better tell me

don't keep me in the dark *cry*
Love That Wicked chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Well at least Glinda knows her back story now. Hopefully between the two of them they'll be able to come up with a way for her to remember completely before Morrible does something bad to Elphaba.

More soon please. This is great.
TheWarrior12 chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Hopefully very soon Glinda remember everything about her life and her Elphie. Every little bit Elphaba can tell her will help.

I love the little subtext between Elphaba and Glinda. ex. Glinda's heart skipping a beat. It shows that Glinda still remembers her Elphie and her feelings for her in some way.

I hope there will be more soon!
CardboardCreative chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
Ooh, aah, perhaps now Elphaba can be convincing enough for Glinda to believe and they can go off tra-la-la-ing into the sunset.

Or you can addition some treachery. Some frustration. Build up the conflict, like we talked about before. How else would Morrible have climbed up the ladder of respect and power, if not for her mind and power? I'm excited to see what you come up with- how you decide to write it.

There are way too many fluffy fics out there with very loose plots... I'd like to see you disturb us, and yourself. ;}
bulale chapter 7 . 8/11/2008

im really excited about how elphaba is going to handle this conversation and i hate morrible even more then ever! SHE IS EEVIL.

thanks and please update soon
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »