Reviews for I Show Not Your Face
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This was so amazing! It made me cry!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Damn that was so sad...I was sobbing at the mbeginning then I got happy when it was like he was alive then I started to sob again...and ok I cry a lot during stories but hardly ever this Much...and to make it worse, I had just finished another story that I cried my eyes out and then I read this one...I also read a few More of your stories that made me cry just as hard...you write beautifully and you are an amazing writer...I look forward to more stories in the future
libbyluvs chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
You made me cry you bastard! I did not need to soak my pillow!...so yeah..it was good. I like it.
voldie's lover chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Simply beautiful...:')
Yeezy blue chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I can't even...
Thank you for opening old wounds. Cried over fred for the first time in a while. I love this so much though. keep writing.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awwww so cute and sad.I like it.
Zzzazzz chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
So good.. But so sad. Also, it makes sense. Fred and George are one, not two.
Marcell Hoppe chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Like peeling away a scab from an almost healed wound. That's what it was like reading this story.

I actually thought Fred was alive for paragraph or two, but then tears started sliding down my cheeks when I read '''It was McGonagall that found him,''.
Goodbye Fan Fiction Dot Net chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh wow. This story... wow.

I'm in shock. Really well written, excellent. I love it.
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
OMG THIS IS SO SAD! D': You made me tear up, literally! ;_; This is beautiful. Iloveit, even if it is really depressing. :')
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
oh, so sad, but happy at the same time, and really really well done!

great story
chibisansempei chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh my god! I LOVED the ending! Oh my god. I'm a terrible person, I know. But it WAS good.
InuYashaGirl007 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
OMG im seriously sobbing right now! that George just left to be with Fred... so awesome! i love you right now!
Chocolate-Owls chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
i'n not sure what to say...very few stories i've ever read have had the same effect on me as this 1. its beyond fantastic
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow, that was...really great. It had a lot of thought behind it. And it was so sad, but kinda happy at the same time. I think you did a wonderful job. Great piece of short fan fiction. *claps*