Reviews for Face Value
Akitsune chapter 1 . 7/21
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS EXISTED BUT I LIKE IT
Anon chapter 1 . 6/29
That was amazing
Love it. I didn't know what to expect when i started reading this story since the paring was really unexpected, but I honestly loved it. Keep writing I would love to read more of your stories.
Goldy chapter 1 . 5/9
Definitely one of my favorite stories; it's just so well written, and you really make this pairing work. I've read this about five times, and I still love it. Lots of respect from here :)
Girasol93 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
this made me cry, I love this story sooooo very much! I can't believe I never found this before! It's written so BEAUTIFULLY, SO... just so passionately, there doesn't need to be any modifications to this story whatsoever in terms of the mature scenes I read. It was more than enough to satiate my interest in this story for many times to come :) The ending was so painful and started to tear up, oh why can't they just get married and have lots of kids XD lol but in all seriousness, I think your talents are SUPERB.
Never read a story quite like this one. You say this is a crack pairing? You've made it seem like it was a 'normal' pairing XD Probably the only one involving my beloved Akatsuki member with Temari I will ever read :P Well after all you did say it was a serious attempt, which I admire with all my heart b/c I would never have thought this pairing could actually work... at least one time :) This was the one time and I had the ultimate pleasure of reading this. Thank you very much for the... temporary experience XD
TwinkleJourney chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
There are literally no words to describe how much I loved this, I fucking love you.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I think you did a fantastic job writing a serious romance. It has a totally different vibe than the other stories I've read from you. The whole thing drew me in and made me believe the pairing possible. Moreover, the sentiments were so poignant. It was very well done and I absolutely adored it. :)
Femme chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I want to commend you on creating a picture of Temari, a powerful kunoichi, enjoying the idea of a man bettering her and dominating her and not making her seem tragically weak for it.
kally-kal chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
oh my god you're such a talented writer. I love your work so much. you have this writing style that just captivates the readers. and I have never read a KakuTema fic before but this fic was so beautiful I came to like them. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world. I really appreciate it. XD
La Nuit Noire chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
An unlikely pair, but my god you make it work perfectly. It flows so naturally. Amazing job! I really love the way you've written this.
Plagius chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
very good. much better than a mere review could possibly describe. one of the best stories I've ever read.
SapphireAlley chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
THIS IS PERFECT.
temari4689 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
jfc this was hot
you put them in a perfect place for their relationship (idrk what to call it its a lot of things and this is as neutral of a term as i can manage) to occur/blossom.

it was really effective. it was just a lemon fic, it was more meaningful because of what temari said- about the fleeting and temporary things in life being worth it.

constitantly amazingly well written, i applaud you
CYLi chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
wooohoo! oh boy that was a good lemon...or felt more like a tree of lemons with that satisfying chunk of description...much appreciate :P that aside, I'd really enjoyed the interactions between Temari and Kazuku, and the things running through Temari's head. When she's griping about an attraction to someone more powerful, experienced than her, I could totally relate lol Because as we girls know, we fantasize about things like this more often than we'd like to admit, and especially before going to bed. Love all your Naruto stories! faving it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Nice and interesting story.
1sunfun