Reviews for Face Value
Plagius chapter 1 . 3/22
very good. much better than a mere review could possibly describe. one of the best stories I've ever read.
SapphireAlley chapter 1 . 1/3
THIS IS PERFECT.
hakivah chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
jfc this was hot
you put them in a perfect place for their relationship (idrk what to call it its a lot of things and this is as neutral of a term as i can manage) to occur/blossom.

it was really effective. it was just a lemon fic, it was more meaningful because of what temari said- about the fleeting and temporary things in life being worth it.

constitantly amazingly well written, i applaud you
CYLi chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
wooohoo! oh boy that was a good lemon...or felt more like a tree of lemons with that satisfying chunk of description...much appreciate :P that aside, I'd really enjoyed the interactions between Temari and Kazuku, and the things running through Temari's head. When she's griping about an attraction to someone more powerful, experienced than her, I could totally relate lol Because as we girls know, we fantasize about things like this more often than we'd like to admit, and especially before going to bed. Love all your Naruto stories! faving it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
ivy chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER FREAKING READ. CAN YOU DO A SEQUEL? PLEASE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND KAKUZU LOVE STORIES.
Random Person chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Ooh, right on :D Totally unique, thIs pairing, but yosh! You make it work! Lol. This fic was so.. damn, I can't even find the words! I loved it beginning to end, though I skipped over the more, uh.. you know.. parts. But anyways, Great job! (: You are so awesome! :0
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow. Just wow. That's deep. This story is... amazing, interesting. I quite enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Yay! This is a very special work of art you have here :) Despite the unconventional pairing, I am left with a very warm, fuzzy and satisfied feeling. Thanks for writing!
CameronEmma chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
oh wow.
I have to admit when I read the summary I thought that it wouldn't stick together at all and that it would be a horrible pairing (sorry!)
But the way you wrote it converted me to it :)
Good luck on your other stories!
Rain .3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Jesus effing Christ. I don't even have words to commend on this awesome work. The text is beautofully written, not to mention the couple and the plot.
Outstanding work.
TheStudent2012 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Re-reading your stories are on par with reading all my favorite books. You're a wonderful writer!
bloody bint chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Absolutely brilliant. You have a way with words and are able to draw out such significance in just a few simple terms. I also love unconventional ships. :)
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
the story is honestly one of the best fanfics i've ever read :) i love your characterizations of both temari and kakuzu!