Reviews for Resident Emo
Darkspider chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
Haha! Sora is so adorably dumb. I love Sora to bits though, and poor Riku. Having a crush on the densest boy in town.

Here's hoping to a future update!
BitterArchfiend chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
I really hope this story gets a conclusion, It deserves one
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Why is this not finished ? It is brilliant!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
I fucking Love Axel okay?!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Wow this is actually really funny
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
But only4 chapters that is so little? I like this alloy already
DarkAceInfinity chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Please continue! This is awesome!
Wraith chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Love it, update?
AYMK00 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how scary that kind of description is after someone recently pulled a faux break-in on me, LOOL. The scratching and banging on the door. It was exactly what happened when a friend came by my apartment the other day, and I swore like crazy, haha.

I have to admit, I'm reading this for the Akuroku more than the RikuSora, but the exchange between Riku and Sora has been cute and really nice to read, so I'm starting to get into the pairing XD

You have lovely writing, btw. And Axel's characterization -as well as your characterising in general- has been very very pleasant to read, considering the different context too.

Keep up the lovely work(:

Ayu
thewriteroflostcauses chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
I really hate that this hasn't been touched for several years, now, seeing as it's really quite an incredible piece of work.

I'll get on my knees and beg, if you will continue this. I am prepared to *beg*. C'mon. Please? Just a tiiiiiiiiiny update? ;-;
Tig chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Don't suppose you're thinking of continuing this any time soon? Maybe? Come on, you know you want tooooo...

Please do though, it's really good. I really hope you come back some day!
TSRM chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
I think chapter 4 explained the title. Seems nice, please continue it someday? As I'm interesed with Leon and Cloud.
Hyperpegasi chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
That bit at the end, Axel? You might as well have said, *"AT LEAST IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE"*!
Hyperpegasi chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
I don't think it would be *possible* not to laugh at that. Actually, I know how akward it is to be the recently-confessed-to best friend. So, I have to feel bad for both parties at this point...
Ceri Moriarty chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
subject: REMO

(I trust this'll find its way to SOME form of email account.)

OH, COME ON!

Why is it every time I find a half-way decent story, it hasn't been updated in years? Tell me that, please. Because this story is freakin' awesome (never seen vampire!Axel before—it's pretty interesting), and I totally wanna find out how it ends! update~? Don't just leave this poor little story out in the cold to suffer and die!