Reviews for Five Of Matsuri’s Favorite Photographs
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aw, the first one is cute!

"Aizawa showed up halfway through the party when everyone was half in the bag anyways, there was a momentary bit of awkward silence until everyone realized that he'd brought more alcohol."

and all is forgiven...good!
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Hm... WEll Matsuri ALWAYS pretty much has that camera except for that boat event
withoutaim chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Original take and aboslutely adorable, this really reminds me of why I love Sukisho for other reasons than depth and angst.

Would love to see more of this kind of work from you, it was really heartwarming!

/HC
MiniskirtDeiDei911 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
hee hee nice! its like...really funny...Aizawa...a pimp daddy XD i can hardly imagine it! lol it was awesome
CoD chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
this was a good and original idea, enjoyable and hilarious.

i enjoyed reading it and would efinetely read more of your stuff -

we all know that matsuri's a sneaky bastard who's a little too camera-happy, and i really like the way how you portrayed all the characters.

this was just really good, for lack of better words
Siasa chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That was such a cute heart-warming story. I really loved it. The way you set up the picture senarios was very well done.
Ahria chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Interesting theme. I like it.
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Sukisho! I'd almost forgotten my fondness for it!

The 'five things' structure is great and you've done it really well here. I really like all of the last lines of the sections in the brackets - particularly 1, 3 and 5.

Aww, I am such a sucker for SoraxSunao, so much of my fun is in the wonderful details you gave them - Sunao having real bruises, Sora agreeing that Sunao should be Snow White and then wanting the same present every year. :)

All of Matsuri's pictures were planned to some extent, but the exactness of the last photo is really telling. I'll embarrass myself here because I can't remember how to make the heart symbol... um... here's a guess: &hearts
shoster chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
So cute!

I realy love the first photo and the last one.
PineappleBoxers chapter 1 . 8/4/2007