Reviews for Wicked Workings
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 40 . 3/1/2008
:O:O:O:O:O:O

AH! Lot's of :O faces! That's adorable. "With a hint of frostbite." Yay! Galinda's an ice queen. I haven't been on in a while...Ah! Thank you!

Hehehe...Damn straight Boq. You bet your butt that Nessa taste better than Galinda. Keep that in mind when you're a zombie...I mean chosing who to eat...Kiss...Damn, the plot is foiled. Wow. I'll review again when I make sense.

:D
LostOzian chapter 40 . 3/1/2008
Ha! Bessa pwns Gloq, and all because Galinda's lip balm is disgusting. And the cinnamon cider cookies for Minnie was cute. I read that fic, and it was very good. This is like condensed-"I made you a cookie, but I eated it". Just add water.

Heck, don't add anything, this is great. -LostOzian
The Pixess chapter 39 . 1/2/2008
ADORABLE! Reminds me of a oneshot I posted awhile ago...although that was angsty, and the title was SO FREAKING CLICHE ("Over The Rainbow"? Muse, what were you thinking? Seriously?)

Cough, sorry. I tried to read this earlier, but the site kept giving me errors so somehow I ended up reading a chapter where Elphie was playing in Galinda's makeup, which I also throughly enjoyed, so I thought I'd mention that.

Keep up the lovely drabbles!
LostOzian chapter 39 . 1/1/2008
Aww, so sweet! I do love Cropett. You do them so well.

*very sorry, brain on shut down* -LostOzian
animegalnya chapter 39 . 1/1/2008
XD Loved it. XD
LostOzian chapter 38 . 12/31/2007
Aww, lonely!Glinda! She needs a hug. Her fanbase will give her a BIG hug. Ready? Set? GO! *huggle Glinda* Yes, single does have benefits... Actually, being single sounds kind of fun, but not when all of your friends have either died or you haven't heard from them. Because she is Glinda, and she is alone, so it is postmusical/book/whatev.

She still needs a hug. Nice job! -LostOzian
Dyani chapter 36 . 12/29/2007
I won't bombard your reviews page any more after this (for now! :O ) but I just wanna say I love your drabbles. They're all either funny or insightful or have a great twist I never would have thought of, and sometimes all of he above. I know that pesky real life makes it hard to have a regular update schedule, but I hope you do keep sharing your stories with us when you have time, because they're great. :)
Dyani chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
I love you so much for writing about Boq and Milla. And this particular idea is so adorable; I can totally see it happening, too.
Dyani chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
Okay, this is the best Wicked-ified interpretation of that scene that I've ever come across. xD Love it.
The Pixess chapter 37 . 12/27/2007
ROFL

That was just what I needed to distract myself from The Drama currently going on in my social life.

Absolutely brillant, a total giggle, and congrads on the word length!
LostOzian chapter 37 . 12/27/2007
Mruu, poor Boq! He should get a prettier subject to paint... Nessa, perchance? Nessa would at least look like the backside of a healthy donkey if the problem truly is Boq's painting skills.

Elphie should give him lessons or something. That'd be fun. Good drabble! And we're all a little bit ADD. -LostOzian
animegalnya chapter 37 . 12/26/2007
XDXDXD

Poor Boq.

XDXDXD
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 37 . 12/26/2007
Aw...Poor Boq...
Protector of Canon2 chapter 36 . 12/8/2007
Well duh, of course Morrible had some kind of tragedy in her past; every single character in the Wicked universe does!
LostOzian chapter 36 . 12/8/2007
Yet another reason for Morrible to be lynched. She hated her mommy, the mother who had never been anything but good to her. Ah, I can see where the common man's tale thing comes from, it's a story that some people might tell, but it's told a lot so nobody bothers... Is the tale of Wicked an uncommon tale? An epic, perchance?

Random question, do you ship Wizorrible? It's kind of the only thing that we would ship Morrible for, but some people just don't care. -LostOzian