Reviews for The Issue at Hand
Ardans chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Sorry for the double review, but I felt like an idiot after I (finally) read the little comments at the beginning of each chapter and realized that you already addressed the c-section questions. I admit that I'm a little sad to see such comedic fodder as a contraction suffering Diana squeezing the life out of Bruce's hand...I wonder if he'd let Superman actually step in for him this one time...but it's more than made up for by the "baby kryptonite" comment. *chortle*
Ardans chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
While I adored the comedic elements of this story, the moment I felt my heart give a little kick was when Bruce confessed that the baby's eyes might be green because his mother's were. That was such a quiet and heartfelt detail that added so much depth to the story. My only question is why you chose to opt for a C-section birth immediately...without any complications presenting themselves prior to the decision (unless I inadvertently skipped over that part).
Sandy chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
That is the sweetest story ever. I love these quiet little moments and have dreamed of reading about the birth of Diana and Bruce's child. Thank you for making it a reality.
DJ chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
that story was awesome!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
loved it

super cute and funny

10/10 :)
ladybrin chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
thanks for writing this - i loved all 4 chapters- you did a great job- love BMWW
killertrees chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
I absolutely love this story! It was just perfect!
Water's of Neptune chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
I loved! The story.
Jypsee chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Another great story, but I have a question, why can't Diana have the baby natural and is having a c-section instead? Or did her and Bruce opt to have the C-section? Anyway, hope to see this updated some time soon.
StarlightAfterAStorm chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
I love it! I would like to see more BMWW pregnancy fics!

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

KIKI KOALA
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
This was very good!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
Geeky BMWW Fan-Oh, my gosh, I am SO SORY I haven't talked to you in forever! Let's just say that my parents didn't know about FF, so...now I can't write! :( But I love your stuff, and even if I hadn't been busted, I so would have been a beta! I mean, the world needs to be saved from people who believe our fav Amazon Princess should get together with Supes! EW!

BTW-This story is so cute! But boy, Diana can sure recover from birth quick! Anyway, if our lovvebirds should ever get another bun in the oven, you should make it a girl-I like the name Valeria!

So, I'm gonna say bye now, and even though I may not be your writing beta, I am your most favorite reviewer! Keep writing about the greatest love in the universe!

BMWW Forever,

BMWWromancefangirl
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
I really loved your chapter, you should have one about 15 years in the future, ya know so we can see how 'Nicholas Andrew' {Baby Nicky, ha ha } turns out.
gigi-girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I thought it was great being that I am so infatuated w/BMWW romantical relationship more than professional. I think the telling of this story was excellent and so true to the characters. I also worked in OBGYN and helped in numerous sonograms you described that event very acurate at 3months gestional age you are able to identify the fetus and being that Bruce Wayne/BM would indeed have the money and need to own a Ultra sound machine!
Agashi chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Oh dear. This one is going in my favorites. There were parts that made me laugh, parts that made me cry... this was your best work yet. Congrats. You rock. Ali
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »