Reviews for The Issue at Hand
loved it

super cute and funny

10/10 :)
ladybrin chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
thanks for writing this - i loved all 4 chapters- you did a great job- love BMWW
killertrees chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
I absolutely love this story! It was just perfect!
Water's of Neptune chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
I loved! The story.
Jypsee chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Another great story, but I have a question, why can't Diana have the baby natural and is having a c-section instead? Or did her and Bruce opt to have the C-section? Anyway, hope to see this updated some time soon.
StarlightAfterAStorm chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
I love it! I would like to see more BMWW pregnancy fics!

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

KIKI KOALA
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
This was very good!
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
Geeky BMWW Fan-Oh, my gosh, I am SO SORY I haven't talked to you in forever! Let's just say that my parents didn't know about FF, so...now I can't write! :( But I love your stuff, and even if I hadn't been busted, I so would have been a beta! I mean, the world needs to be saved from people who believe our fav Amazon Princess should get together with Supes! EW!

BTW-This story is so cute! But boy, Diana can sure recover from birth quick! Anyway, if our lovvebirds should ever get another bun in the oven, you should make it a girl-I like the name Valeria!

So, I'm gonna say bye now, and even though I may not be your writing beta, I am your most favorite reviewer! Keep writing about the greatest love in the universe!

BMWW Forever,

BMWWromancefangirl
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
I really loved your chapter, you should have one about 15 years in the future, ya know so we can see how 'Nicholas Andrew' {Baby Nicky, ha ha } turns out.
gigi-girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I thought it was great being that I am so infatuated w/BMWW romantical relationship more than professional. I think the telling of this story was excellent and so true to the characters. I also worked in OBGYN and helped in numerous sonograms you described that event very acurate at 3months gestional age you are able to identify the fetus and being that Bruce Wayne/BM would indeed have the money and need to own a Ultra sound machine!
Agashi chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Oh dear. This one is going in my favorites. There were parts that made me laugh, parts that made me cry... this was your best work yet. Congrats. You rock. Ali
Daxo chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
usually i dont like alot this flufy stories but how could i resist when is batman

can you do me a favor?

can you write in later chi map how does flash and nightwing unite forces to baby-sit him I mean no child of bat can't be a easy oponent

well see you later

bye

PS: I assume that you know that wally and dick are best friends and well i dont think batman would trust leaving nicolas to flash alone
Kipling Bunny chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
You have no idea how much I love this. Bruce and Diana need a boat load of kids... a complete litter, which we've all decided on that. And now you've started the BMWW clan with little Nicholas. :)

All the additions to this story are great.

I love the note from Hippolyta.

And this line: “I have all the family I need.”

And Diana telling Nicholas(even though he's little) about Thomas and Martha, that is absolutely adorable and touching.

I forgot to ask, are you continuing this story with more kids or saving that for another time? Cause I want to read more!

*cough*bandaid*cough*
Felonaz chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Bruce and Diana are the cutest married couple ever! Who cares if it's slightly out of character?

Of course their baby will be the cutest thing ever, especially with parents like that.

Poor Wally, not being able to babysit. I think it'd be good for him, as well as the baby. Nicolas needs to be well-rounded ... imagine only having Mr. Brooding as your father with no other male influences. At least he has Alfred. And hey, Wally can keep up with the kid, especially when he gets to walking. Especially if he has powers. Imagine having to discipline a kid who could kick your ass without even trying! Poor Bruce.
aquabolt chapter 4 . 8/20/2007