Reviews for The Issue at Hand
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
I really loved your chapter, you should have one about 15 years in the future, ya know so we can see how 'Nicholas Andrew' {Baby Nicky, ha ha } turns out.
gigi-girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I thought it was great being that I am so infatuated w/BMWW romantical relationship more than professional. I think the telling of this story was excellent and so true to the characters. I also worked in OBGYN and helped in numerous sonograms you described that event very acurate at 3months gestional age you are able to identify the fetus and being that Bruce Wayne/BM would indeed have the money and need to own a Ultra sound machine!
Agashi chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Oh dear. This one is going in my favorites. There were parts that made me laugh, parts that made me cry... this was your best work yet. Congrats. You rock. ~Ali
Daxo chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
usually i dont like alot this flufy stories but how could i resist when is batman

can you do me a favor?

can you write in later chi map how does flash and nightwing unite forces to baby-sit him I mean no child of bat can't be a easy oponent

well see you later

PS: I assume that you know that wally and dick are best friends and well i dont think batman would trust leaving nicolas to flash alone
Kipling Bunny chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
You have no idea how much I love this. Bruce and Diana need a boat load of kids... a complete litter, which we've all decided on that. And now you've started the BMWW clan with little Nicholas. :)

All the additions to this story are great.

I love the note from Hippolyta.

And this line: “I have all the family I need.”

And Diana telling Nicholas(even though he's little) about Thomas and Martha, that is absolutely adorable and touching.

I forgot to ask, are you continuing this story with more kids or saving that for another time? Cause I want to read more!

Felonaz chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Bruce and Diana are the cutest married couple ever! Who cares if it's slightly out of character?

Of course their baby will be the cutest thing ever, especially with parents like that.

Poor Wally, not being able to babysit. I think it'd be good for him, as well as the baby. Nicolas needs to be well-rounded ... imagine only having Mr. Brooding as your father with no other male influences. At least he has Alfred. And hey, Wally can keep up with the kid, especially when he gets to walking. Especially if he has powers. Imagine having to discipline a kid who could kick your ass without even trying! Poor Bruce.
aquabolt chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Best BM/WW fic EVER!
Franz chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
God , so many great ideas in one chapter ! You have managed to catch the personalities of the characters perfectly ! Wally and his cigars LOL ... I really liked the little things like Bruce irritated when Diana gave his son to others to hold , happy when Nicolas started crying in Superman's hands and stopped in Alfred's, Dick's present for Bruce and his teasing with clark , the choice of names , Diana's toy , invitation from Hippolita , Diana showing the child Bruce's parents , happines between Bruce and Diana...

Great lines :

“I bet it’s nothing to what Bats is feeling. At least Diana is sedated.”

Like his father, the child knew how to make a dramatic, though silent, entrance. He hadn’t cried when he was brought into the world, and he was now quietly surveying the man holding him.

“Congratulations, pops.”

“Wally, these are Cuban. That’s illegal contraband. And what are you doing giving a cigar to a baby!”

“Only the best for Nicolas. Besides, how often do Diana and Bruce have a baby?”

“He’ll be persuaded otherwise.” Diana was sure that given the proper motivation, Bruce would do anything she wanted. And she knew she had a very large bargaining chip. Bruce hadn’t slept with her in ages.

The man whose libido was in question didn’t get a chance to object

“Baby kryptonite,”

“He’s already practicing his batkicks.”

“I have all the family I need.” - this one was beautiful...

So , once again thank you for your story and well , I know it's not nice to ask for more ( especially after such great story ) , but could you make a oneshot about Bruce,Diana and Nicolas visiting Hippolita on Themyscira ? That would be nice epilogue to your , Thanks !
Vivienna chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Ok i don't mean to hog your review box but that was really touching. aww poor wally. I can just imagine how obsessive compulsive bruce would be when it comes to his baby. lol. way to go. Please don't make us all stiff and cramping in anticipation for the next chapter.
Vivienna chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Ohh! I squealed a good dozen times. You definitely take the cake when it comes to writing BM/WW stories. I more than loved it. Wally's gift conjured up an imagery that had be laughing my ass off. lol.

That part about Bruce chasing after the wondertot was too cute.

I love it! Please keep going!
gummiworld chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Aw! *throws rice krispies everywhere* That was an awesome chappie! I loved the whole "World's Best Grandpa" thing with Alfred. You just know he loved it. And, I'm not gunna lie, after reading Wally's gift to Batman, for just a split second I got an unrequested mental picture. I was cringe-laughing for the rest of the chapter! I'd also like you to note that I'm making my parents and brother late for a party because I saw you had updated, so consider yourself COMPLIMENTED! ;P good job!
happybunnylover chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Cute story. update soon
Karith chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
I think Bruce will be a great dad.

He seems like the perfect type

Please continue
Kipling Bunny chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
You're so nice. I'm just happy to be an honorary anything... lol Thanks!

But, yes, awesome job. You know I love this chapter and I really can't wait till Diana has the baby! Yeah!

Neither can Bruce... LOL
AquaBolt chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Awesome! You are so good at getting the characters down!

One question though... Why does Diana need a C-section?
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »