Reviews for The Issue at Hand
Franz chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
God , so many great ideas in one chapter ! You have managed to catch the personalities of the characters perfectly ! Wally and his cigars LOL ... I really liked the little things like Bruce irritated when Diana gave his son to others to hold , happy when Nicolas started crying in Superman's hands and stopped in Alfred's, Dick's present for Bruce and his teasing with clark , the choice of names , Diana's toy , invitation from Hippolita , Diana showing the child Bruce's parents , happines between Bruce and Diana...

Great lines :

“I bet it’s nothing to what Bats is feeling. At least Diana is sedated.”

Like his father, the child knew how to make a dramatic, though silent, entrance. He hadn’t cried when he was brought into the world, and he was now quietly surveying the man holding him.

“Congratulations, pops.”

“Wally, these are Cuban. That’s illegal contraband. And what are you doing giving a cigar to a baby!”

“Only the best for Nicolas. Besides, how often do Diana and Bruce have a baby?”

“He’ll be persuaded otherwise.” Diana was sure that given the proper motivation, Bruce would do anything she wanted. And she knew she had a very large bargaining chip. Bruce hadn’t slept with her in ages.

The man whose libido was in question didn’t get a chance to object

“Baby kryptonite,”

“He’s already practicing his batkicks.”

“I have all the family I need.” - this one was beautiful...

So , once again thank you for your story and well , I know it's not nice to ask for more ( especially after such great story ) , but could you make a oneshot about Bruce,Diana and Nicolas visiting Hippolita on Themyscira ? That would be nice epilogue to your , Thanks !
Vivienna chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Ok i don't mean to hog your review box but that was really touching. aww poor wally. I can just imagine how obsessive compulsive bruce would be when it comes to his baby. lol. way to go. Please don't make us all stiff and cramping in anticipation for the next chapter.
Vivienna chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Ohh! I squealed a good dozen times. You definitely take the cake when it comes to writing BM/WW stories. I more than loved it. Wally's gift conjured up an imagery that had be laughing my ass off. lol.

That part about Bruce chasing after the wondertot was too cute.

I love it! Please keep going!
gummiworld chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Aw! *throws rice krispies everywhere* That was an awesome chappie! I loved the whole "World's Best Grandpa" thing with Alfred. You just know he loved it. And, I'm not gunna lie, after reading Wally's gift to Batman, for just a split second I got an unrequested mental picture. I was cringe-laughing for the rest of the chapter! I'd also like you to note that I'm making my parents and brother late for a party because I saw you had updated, so consider yourself COMPLIMENTED! ;P good job!
happybunnylover chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Cute story. update soon
Karith chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
I think Bruce will be a great dad.

He seems like the perfect type

Please continue
Kipling Bunny chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
You're so nice. I'm just happy to be an honorary anything... lol Thanks!

But, yes, awesome job. You know I love this chapter and I really can't wait till Diana has the baby! Yeah!

Neither can Bruce... LOL
AquaBolt chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Awesome! You are so good at getting the characters down!

One question though... Why does Diana need a C-section?
panissah chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Okay...I need another chapter quick. I'm going through withdrawl. That was excellent.
Franz chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Hey there ! Don't worry I'm pretty sure that any readers liked Batman with ultrasound device :) As for this chapter... Great dialogues between Bruce and Diana , Bruce teasing Alfred ( that happens VERY rarely , so I'm glad to see it ;) ) , the mystery names which Diana picked , and the question will this be a boy or girl ... If you have ideas for this story , keep going . don't let the good story end too soon ! " Worlds Greatest Grandfather " , " Worlds Cuttest and Smartest Baby " , “Language, Bruce. He’ll hear.”

“He’s in Central City.”

“I meant the baby.”

Uncle Wally is always available.”

“That is never going to happen.”

“I think it would be good for Wally.”

“I’m sure it would, but I’m more concerned about the safety of our child.”

Monitors ,sensors everywhere , Bruce on sex diet with the most beautiful woman in the DCAU universe ( that must be painful ) ... LOL ! I don't remember when I had laugh so hard :) ! Thanks so much ! Bye !
AquaBolt chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
This is is actually for the first chapter but... AWESOME! You nailed Bruce perfectly.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Tom Cruise! So I just noticed that you switched chapters. Chapter 1 is now 2 and vice-versa. :)

Yay for Bruce giving an ultrasound! He really can do anything, can't he? lol

Even though this chapter has a sad part, I still really liked it. :D
KittsonFlowers chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Dude! You update so quickly. You;re the best! And this was so adorable.

You're a great writer! I love it so much. :)
Shayerahol22 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
d'aww, so cute! I'm definitally gonna keep an eye on this one. :3
Franz chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Great ! Thanks for the present ! The dream was scary ! Nice idea with Batman and ultrasound. And beautiful line : Gathering his family in his arms, he carried them out of the cave and back into the manor. Can't wait for the last chapter ! Good job !
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »