Reviews for The Issue at Hand
panissah chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Okay...I need another chapter quick. I'm going through withdrawl. That was excellent.
Franz chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Hey there ! Don't worry I'm pretty sure that any readers liked Batman with ultrasound device :) As for this chapter... Great dialogues between Bruce and Diana , Bruce teasing Alfred ( that happens VERY rarely , so I'm glad to see it ;) ) , the mystery names which Diana picked , and the question will this be a boy or girl ... If you have ideas for this story , keep going . don't let the good story end too soon ! " Worlds Greatest Grandfather " , " Worlds Cuttest and Smartest Baby " , “Language, Bruce. He’ll hear.”

“He’s in Central City.”

“I meant the baby.”

Uncle Wally is always available.”

“That is never going to happen.”

“I think it would be good for Wally.”

“I’m sure it would, but I’m more concerned about the safety of our child.”

Monitors ,sensors everywhere , Bruce on sex diet with the most beautiful woman in the DCAU universe ( that must be painful ) ... LOL ! I don't remember when I had laugh so hard :) ! Thanks so much ! Bye !
AquaBolt chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
This is is actually for the first chapter but... AWESOME! You nailed Bruce perfectly.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Tom Cruise! So I just noticed that you switched chapters. Chapter 1 is now 2 and vice-versa. :)

Yay for Bruce giving an ultrasound! He really can do anything, can't he? lol

Even though this chapter has a sad part, I still really liked it. :D
KittsonFlowers chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Dude! You update so quickly. You;re the best! And this was so adorable.

You're a great writer! I love it so much. :)
Shayerahol22 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
d'aww, so cute! I'm definitally gonna keep an eye on this one. :3
Franz chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Great ! Thanks for the present ! The dream was scary ! Nice idea with Batman and ultrasound. And beautiful line : Gathering his family in his arms, he carried them out of the cave and back into the manor. Can't wait for the last chapter ! Good job !
McMarie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Another fabulous job! I highly enjoyed this and I sincerely hope you are continuing this.

Please add more as soon as you can!
KittsonFlowers chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh! Wonderfully done!

When the BMWW have children it's the greatest thing they could do. .
AquaBolt chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I thought the story was very well written but Bruce seems.. out of a character just a smidge.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
You dislike West Ham? For shame!

But still cool fic regardless. I hope to see more soon.
Ink.and.Dagger chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Awesome story. I love Batman and Wonder Woman having children. The more the merrier.

Oh and Batsignal. *wink*
Franz chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
That was great ! Funny and realistic ! I don't know either what color Bruce mom's eyes were, propably blue , but it's not that important . Great answers and questions with " do you want our child to have powers " and " how many children you want to have " . It would be realy nice if you will be able to continue with this not , still thanks for this story !
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Nice! So cute! You rock, Geeky BMWW Fan!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4