Reviews for The Issue at Hand
AquaBolt chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
This is is actually for the first chapter but... AWESOME! You nailed Bruce perfectly.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Tom Cruise! So I just noticed that you switched chapters. Chapter 1 is now 2 and vice-versa. :)

Yay for Bruce giving an ultrasound! He really can do anything, can't he? lol

Even though this chapter has a sad part, I still really liked it. :D
KittsonFlowers chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Dude! You update so quickly. You;re the best! And this was so adorable.

You're a great writer! I love it so much. :)
Shayerahol22 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
d'aww, so cute! I'm definitally gonna keep an eye on this one. :3
Franz chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Great ! Thanks for the present ! The dream was scary ! Nice idea with Batman and ultrasound. And beautiful line : Gathering his family in his arms, he carried them out of the cave and back into the manor. Can't wait for the last chapter ! Good job !
McMarie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Another fabulous job! I highly enjoyed this and I sincerely hope you are continuing this.

Please add more as soon as you can!
KittsonFlowers chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh! Wonderfully done!

When the BMWW have children it's the greatest thing they could do. .
AquaBolt chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I thought the story was very well written but Bruce seems.. out of a character just a smidge.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
You dislike West Ham? For shame!

But still cool fic regardless. I hope to see more soon.
Ink.and.Dagger chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Awesome story. I love Batman and Wonder Woman having children. The more the merrier.

Oh and Batsignal. *wink*
Franz chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
That was great ! Funny and realistic ! I don't know either what color Bruce mom's eyes were, propably blue , but it's not that important . Great answers and questions with " do you want our child to have powers " and " how many children you want to have " . It would be realy nice if you will be able to continue with this not , still thanks for this story !
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Nice! So cute! You rock, Geeky BMWW Fan!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4