Reviews for Brothers and Sons
Anna chapter 30 . 8/5/2013
On the whole, highy enjoyable but why in hell don't non-British writers do a little research? Police captain? Captain? We don't have police captains, as two minutes with Wiki would have told you.
Jimbocous chapter 43 . 9/12/2010
Fascinating and very nocely written. Thanks for a great read!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 43 . 7/22/2010
Another utterly brilliant story, very well written and very enjoyable. Very sad about those poor kids that were stuck under such a terrible curse but there is hope for them. Even better Draco and his optimism is so awesome :D I love his character and Harry's and well everyone really but I especially love how you did them. Wonderful job I'm glad there's more for me to read!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 35 . 7/22/2010
OH yay I knew Jack couldn't possibly have done those terrible things on his own and even better Draco just called Harry his brother :P so sweet. Wonderful chapter!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 25 . 7/21/2010
Oh yay! That's so sweet and wonderful! I knew Ran would eventually come around, brilliantly written :D
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
That is so incredibly sweet and just as sad. I love that you included this chapter and you wrote it wonderfully. Brilliant job, I can't get over how much I love your writing.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 21 . 7/21/2010
Oh yay, that is so sweet that they are finally discussing things and it's so good that they both have someone on their side taking reason at them.
what are you even saying chapter 43 . 9/5/2009
I really enjoyed this story as well, although I did grow a bit impatient somewhere in the middle. Even so, the mystery was worth waiting for. I do think that you let Rosemary Carthy get off a bit easy, though. Then again, I doubt this series is through with her so early, since you've clearly shown a proclivity for bringing back old characters.

Maybe after the series is complete, Harry and Draco can go on a rampage, breaking the noses of every person working in Muggle paparazzi? Maybe not.

I'll begin the next story soon.
lvevilwoman chapter 43 . 7/23/2009
A VERy good story

FirePhoenix86 chapter 43 . 12/8/2008
Kinda figured that Zacharius was the owner of the rag mag. It came to me in my sleep the other day. i woke up and was like, it's zach-e-boy! lol, great story! Onward, to the sequel!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 35 . 12/8/2008
Awe! Harry and Draco are close enough to be called brothers! So sweet! and weird...
FirePhoenix86 chapter 29 . 12/5/2008
Because of this phrase, "It doesn't matter," Ferris said dully. "Waking them up won't stop it." That makes me believe that Ferris knows something about all of this. Why he's the only one of his siblings who's not too afriad to go sit by Letty's side like a true friend, unlike his sisters. But the question would be, what does he know?
FirePhoenix86 chapter 26 . 12/5/2008
Oh HELL YEAH! GO HARPY! YEAH! WOOT WOOT WOOT!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 25 . 12/5/2008
Wel, harry and ginny are on the mend, Draco and Vianne are together AT LAST! and Draco and Ran are buddies once more...what other endings could you tie up in the middle of the story...hmm, still waiting to know who's hurting the children...
FirePhoenix86 chapter 23 . 12/5/2008
Awe! Doug and Morgan are so cute! damn ancient wizarding custums ruining perfectly good, cute relationships like this!