Reviews for Strumming Along
Pokegirlsage chapter 7 . 5/12
Pwease Finnish :3
YKinoshita chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
This is probably my favorite Teen Titans fanfic. Especially since Joey is something of a newly discovered favorite character of mine. I really noticed his presence and started reading up on him a few weeks ago. How can someone so adorable be a super hero?
Anywho, I love your writing. The style is a new kind of humor to me which I very much enjoyed because I could not fight off the grin that constantly tugged my lips upwards. The way you portray the characters too is just, wow. I really enjoyed this. Your writing style was beautiful and the plot had me constantly trying to simultaneously read faster to see what would happen next and slow down so that I could enjoy every word.
I have so many questions, too! What do the Titans think now? How long has Joey been missing? Have they even noticed he is missing? What became of Kole? What does Slade want?
Maybe they won't be answered, but I will probably be thinking up hypothesizes and spinning theories for this anyway.
Thank you so much for writing this! It was so enjoyable! If you don't continue, I'll understand, but I will still keep a constant eye out for this to be updated anyway because it is now one of my most favored stories. You have captured my heart with this, so I will save it on my home screen and reread it in the near future.
Stine chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
i have been watching this fanfic, please update this story, even though it has been so long.
The daugther of Death chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
i really like this, please tell me what happens next
fluddershy chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Do the titans hate him now and do they even know where he is?
TheSiblingsUnited chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
This is an amazing story. The detail, the twists, the plot itself is amazing! Please update, you really did leave it on a cliff-hanger!
candycrazy12346 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Ghrisheieheidniehiwsufegigwo dgjhl this is such a good fic, please update it!
Cupcakezrule chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Please keep doing this! You left it at an utter cliff-hanger xD I love what you did for Jericho and the others in the whole story! :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
Is the special character Rose?
XxPhoenix FlightxX chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
ABOUT TIME! I practically forgot about this story. Hey wait crap, I just realized I never put it on subscribe, heh, oops. Fixed. Kitten just creeped me the heck out, am I the only one? I have such a desire to draw that. Whenn I get a DA, (very very soon) I'm totally drawing this. With your permission, please?
anon chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Well, Joey could hold his own against Slade (once after being incapacitated by Batman who only managed to do so with his sidekicks, Bats was distracted for like a second and Slade escaped and left his sword as proof he could kill Batman whenever he wanted) himself, so he must be have extraordinary hand to hand combat skills, but I can see him having inferiority issues with Grant

Slade does have a code of honor, he doesn't act against U.S. interests unless his family is threatened, he does love them

Slade's wife was his Special Forces instructor

Want Rose to be a part of the family and Adeline's kid also

I prefer Kole with Joey

For Raven I always imagined Goth Boy who maybe gained powers like Captain Marvel with Rorek and Malchior his dragon familiar, or Rorek and Goth could be composite character like Virgil from Devil May Cry but also use magic guns like Dante
Choco-Bunni chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I luv this story so far

Keep on going
ThornManiaLilyCharliZorianna chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Uh oh, now she knows...Not good...Hurry up and put up another chapter!
ai12love chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
uh CONTINUE! now would be nice. i would very much appriciate it.
Chubby Cheese Goo chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
*chants* Continue, continue, continue! :D PLEASE continue! This is awesome! It's seriously one of the best Jericho stories I have EVER read! :)

Personally, I don't think Joey needs to be paired up with anyone; I mean, Kole died in the comics, Raven ruined him... this story is different from the comics, and that is what I like. I have something to really look forward to, and I certaintly don't know the ending. If he paired up with one of the girls, well, I just hope it won't end up like the comics.

That's why I perfer Jericho to be single; so you will have more opportunities in the story, and it won't be held back by another character. I can see where the story is going, and it's good. If he got together with someone, that will change it a lot, and it'll really concentrate on two, or maybe even three more people.

I'll be waiting for you to update! :3