Reviews for Fifteen Seconds
pppeppermint chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
it suit sasuke a lot... hahaha.. he is just a dumbass.. poor naruto..hehehe
clandiice chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
lovely.
Kamaete chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
o.o that's the most angst riddent hing Naruto has EVER said. In my opinion, that's still in character. O.o I wuv this. I do.
kasmo chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow, that was able to convey so much in so little words. I'm not sure whether I should love it or not. I feel so bad for Naruto. I mean, will they ever see each other again after this? But at least he got his answer. And it was a positive one right?
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This story is so much win
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
so does sasuke like him or wat?
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Good ending.
La Maga chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Really love your fic! It's wonderfully written, so real and it feels so right...

I am the one who translated it into Spanish for the LJ community denme_narusasu. They told me they've already asked you for permission (they actually did, didn't they?), but I tought it would be good to introduce myself to you and review your fic (though there's not much I can say; it's just great, no objections XD).

I have to say this once again, your fic is really awsome, you truly are a great writer (If only the Spanish fandom had writers of this level... There are some good writers, but generally it sucks). Well, I think that's all, I am reading some of your other fics so you surely would be recieving more reviews from me ;)
michelerene chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I love this fic. Well, truth be told I love nearly all your stories, but this one is particularly sweet.

Awesome!
redstrawberrychan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
AH! This was so sweet! I am fav-ing this. (Um, haha, that sounds like a threat, 'put em up cuz I am faving you and your cutsey lil fic!') Booyah! Still hiding under the desk Boke-chan my sweet? D HAHA! (I had too much FABU today! XD)

Ahem. Yes, this was just lovely! I can really SEE this happening and isn't it just such a fabulous scene. (swoon) Really it is! I love it! Wuv it with all my widdle heart! &heart

Seriously, this fic couldn't have been more perfect. Ahh. (more swoonage) Naruto writing on a foggy train window, confessing his feelings (swoon). Naruto trying to see some reaction from Sasuke, ANYTHINF (swoon swoon). Sasuke calling up Naruto on the cell and being all dramatic! (swoon swoon swoon!)

Gah! I love it all! *huggles fic*
NeverEverStar chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That's such a cute story! I really like it!
amaya-black-wings chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Loved the ending, how it hung to me just a bit, and the seconds ticking... everything was in perfect characterization. This is a piece deserving the naruto fanfiction title, loved it absolutley
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
"Here he was, expressing his innermost gay feelings for his asexual best friend." I love that :D you are the second person to call sasuke Asexual :D I hope I see it more XD lovely fic
Kaikouken chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I swear that my heart is going to burst at the sheer amount of reviewing I have done in the past two days and yet I have at least three or four large reviews pending. ;_;

Anyway, whining aside, what can I say here? I mean, this was so short, sweet and amazing. I got the alert from my C2 community and believe me, I knew from the summary that this was yours. Just from the summary I knew that this one-shot belonged to you.

So much for abstaining from writing, eh Boke-chan?

I didn't see any mistakes, but then I assure you that even if you had written that Sasuke had five heads, I'd have overlooked that.

Now then, the story was so simple, so abnormally cute (just like you ) that my heart is torn apart.

Naruto's desperation and love... ahh!

Sasuke's indifference and coldness and lack of reaction was really, REALLY cruel.

But in the end, when Naruto ran for it... God, I wanted to cry. I really did, my eyes are watering as of now.

But all the angst dissolved at Nsruto's comment of I am trying to angst, it reminded me of you and I ended up giggling. So cute.

Why yes, I am abusing

Anyway, the ending was awesome, and I have fallen in love with you all over again! _
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
this was cute and in character i really like it .