Reviews for Dark Detective
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
LOL! Love this! Dark Detective is awesome! Anyways, keep on writing fics! Love your story! Oh, and one more thing? Adressed to Atobe: No we do not want to hear anymore about your fucktastically long tales about how your charming looks will burn- oops, did I say burn? I meant crash and destroy-the world.

Ja ne!
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
lol
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Who touched Ore-sama's hair?

OMG. That seriously cracked me up. XD
happyymint chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I seriously want to play that game one time! And Jirou is the best! :3 And I practically died of laughter from that thing, what with all the screaming, the hair touching, and that banana! XD
mysteriously.mesmerized chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This story is...funny, hilarious, great, awsome, amazing...and...idk! It's really great. I love the Sleepover Series. I wish u could continue..
FrauleinRose chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
XD Gakuto and Atobe are HILARIOUS.
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh tez no! A banana! XD That was intresting...I wanna play! XD
mizukaikage chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
fantastic!
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh wow. Heh, a banana broke the window. Dark Detective? Interesting game. I should try it sometime. It's all the more interesting when the Hyoutei regulars play it, huh? Can't wait 'til what's next!

Later!

Wolf
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
OH AHAHAHAHAS

Hiyoshi killed Kabaji and Atobe xDD

and a banana xDD lols
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
...a banana...broke a window...uh-huh. weird. continue please
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
! That was so hilarious! XDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD ROFLMAO

I know the game, I've played it too! Though here, everyone picks up a paper and reads the character in it: detective, murderer, civilian(sp?)...and here the game continues as long as there are civilians to kill...

I'm wating for the next sleepover thingy! This was so totally random, you know!XDXDXD I LOVE MUKA-KUN! He's just so freaking crazy XD