Reviews for Simple Exchanges
NicoleBL chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Gosh I'm laughing so hard now at the omake lololol xDD! Hahaha I thought of it at the bewilderment look in Hisagi's face and just couldn't help but burst out laughing at last line, the blinking looks in Yamamoto's face must be hilarious xD Poor luck you had, Hitsugaya taicho. Anyway, this fic is awesome haha! Wow Ichigo is very determinant, if it weren't for Rangiku, he'd probably sleep just outside the gates on the floor! I love the realization Toushiro had at the end, and the way you made them make up :D ... aww, their 'lovers' spat' is really adorable, I wanna read more. Well done with this one! I love it!
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
"Lover's spat?" I thought that was gonna be a thing after a few of the captains kept asking. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is the most hilariously sweet story! The Omake was completely worthy of being called a BONUS.
ROFL.
They are too cute and deserve to be cannon.
hawtphoenix chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh mai gawd! The Omake!
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
ya just had ta add omake eh?
hehe!
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LOL at the omake.
Everyone was perfectly in character, it was just like them to act like that. And Renji, poor thing, he was confused as hell.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Aha, poor Yama-ji, he must be confused as hell.
Syl The tWins chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great story

Keep writingXD
AngyHitsu chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I really charm Toshiro and Ichigo both are stubborn but they are perfect for each other. :D
Carnival 0f Life chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great job, but youre omake really was the best. Laughed my ass of for 5 minutes straight.
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
The ending was priceless. ;)
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
ohhh the omake! Incredible! Super funny little thing.

Love the bantering and their show of emotions.
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
the end! Oh my gosh I nearly died. Great job with this!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
omg, that last bit was sooo funny, im giggling none stop!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
the omake could have been a bit longer, but anyway I liked it