Reviews for desynchronization
Natsuno Lawliet chapter 9 . 9/30
Ok, so, Im readmitir your story right nos and I'm in deep love with it. Its all I could have ask for, interesting plot, Sai alivie (how nice is that? I mean), GOOD writing, and I mean a really great writting, Because Im a little prickly with it but yours is amazing; and fantastic and realistic characterization. There are not so many fanfics with yours quality, certainly, this is the first longfic that I found on Hikaru no Go fandom this Good.

congratulations!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
...Are you sure there's no pairing?
Risukasa chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
Thank you for the ride!
I'm currently too overwhelmed to post a more coherent comment, but I have just loved every single word of this story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
miikkuli chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
Awesome! I loved the writing, the characters and the plot so much! 3 The SaixToya Koyo match was exhilarating!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
The first chapter was incredible. the 3 following were good. then the rest were crap so I skimmed to the end. everyone out of their character, too many unnecessary words and explaing. It looks like you stopped thinking about the plot and just write whatever comes to mind so the result was too much to read, no mystery behind the words. you leave nothing for the imagination. I never bother to leave a not good critique, this is an exception because the first chapter was phenomenal and I think you could be an incredible author if you put more thought to what you write
duaimei chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
I'm really loving this story so far, although it's past time to have Hikaru meet Sai.

Every time you mention Shinjuku station I remember my own misadventures there. Between it being my first experience with trains and subways, and my questionable sense of direction… Well, it makes for fond memories of awkward adventures.
Rainmy chapter 18 . 3/3/2015
I doubt I'll ever find a Sai and Ogata fic better than this,it was so fulfilling,every item that makes a good fic is here.
you could tell you were taking careful care with the documentation,I don't remember having read many japanese original media fics where I felt like the characters were truly in Japan.
you took years to make it and I read it all in 2 days straight,was hard to keep my eyes away for long :P I'll admit I wanted the Hikaru and Akira sexual tension resolved as well though,no spinoff fic?
about it,this was so,almost...none sexual,and I mean this as a compliment,it's hard to find a writer who doesn't care much about smut, I am not against it when it is well placed,wich isn't very frequent,and Hikago is especially such a...almost asexual series,your fic depicted that esense well.
english isn't my firt lenguge so I had to search some words,again,usully I don't require doing this while redading fan fiction,another point for the fic.
as I say every time I finish a good read,thank you very much for writing this!
smaller chapter 18 . 2/21/2015
Oh my gosh. This story is AMAZING. A friend who found out I loved Hikaru no Go linked this to me, and I was just blown away. I've spent the past two weeks doing nothing but working, sleeping, and thinking about this fic.

I wrote up a recommendation post about it on my tumblr, if you would like to read it. (( post/111620929682/fic-rec-friday-hikaru-no-go )) You made me really like Ogata, and frankly I can't think of a better ship for Sai than him, now!

I've never been so happy to cry reading a fic. Just, wow. THANK you for writing this story. It's everything I ever needed to read after the ending of the show/manga. I'm kind of selfishly glad that I didn't find it until after it was completed, because I was able to mainline it all at once without stopping, and it was GLORIOUS.

Ugh, thank you, thank you. This is a fic I will treasure forever.
Reinamy chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
Even after so many years (and re-reads) this remains to be one of my favorite HNG fics. Ever. It's just so fantastically written and wonderfully told.

Kudos x 100.
Goosen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
You know, I never considered an Ogata x Sai romance before this story. However, you write the characters so beautifully that it kind of makes sense here :) Thanks for sharing!
rippleeffect08 chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
I finally sat down and starting reading this today (because this is really not my usual ship)...and I couldn't stop until the end. It's brilliant! You had me on tenterhooks throughout the entire fic! Ogata's possessiveness and jealousy was endlessly amusing, but also had me internally screaming "NOOO!" every time he didn't let Sai and Hikaru reunite. And the epilogue! OMG that was hot. I'm glad I finally decided to give this fic a chance. It is such a lovely lovely fic D
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This deserves a long, detailed review... and I can't give one right now. I do not want to favorite without saying anything, however. You revitalized Ogata for me, and interspersed this story with bunches of precious RL Japan tidbits! (and I didn't know about the Kanzenban until you informed me...)
This shall get the review it deserves on my next re-read. All I can say now is thank you for sharing this with us!
AA chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
Loved the story so much!
Tears Parallel chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this, but I wanted to tell you that this is a masterpiece and I love it. I really enjoy how you've characterized Ogata; there are many things that make people upset about him, but despite his flaws you can see that he really treasures Sai and would try his best to make him happy. It's love that's perfect because of it's imperfections.
ibitsu chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
no matter how many times I read your story, and no matter how much time has past, it's still my favourite ever 3 3