Reviews for Accidents Happen
Bensidy2306 chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
1. Why did you end the story like that it is a cliffhanger that would piss anyone off. Including me.
2. Why did Olivia Benson get raped. Of all people she is the one that has to get raped.
3. Finish writing the story minus the fact that Olivia got rapes and shot.
Bia Benson chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Awwww it's so great! Please, update soon, I'm really loving this :)
TrekGames23 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Loved it! Hope you keep going with it and get that asshole Riley what her deserves!
Livvie Benson chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
i see that this is the last chapter. why? do you know that this is a huge cliffhanger. we don't know if she lived died. if her and el got together afterwards. what about her rape? this is so WRONG. just to let you know.
Cass chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
o. so good. great work. EO forever.
SVUObsession12 chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET A SOCIAL LIFE? lol read on another one of your stories that you didnt so... great one ive heard about this one on a lot of your other stories but ive been skipping around on your profile and this is one of the last ones i havn't read. ) as always update soon.
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
Someone was looking for your story "Cut,"so I told them.I hope it's okay.
Dances With Monkeys chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
finally.. This was good.
MariposaAngel18 chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Poor Elliot! I feel for the whole group but him imparticularly. He's so in love with her and to have to see her like that is heart breaking. Please update soon

peachjr37 chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
good chapter!
Ad Hominem Argument chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
I loved this chapter. I've been noticing as well that your writing is improving so much. Not that is was bad before, but it's grown, matured, I like it. Keep up the good work

Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
PLease update soon! U know U wanna! lol!
NettieC chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
No extravagant way of asking - but here's a review anyway!

You've done a great job matching the lyrics to the text, it works so well - especially the last part.

Don't take so long with the next chapter!
Sirusi chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
"He would be the porcelain doll thrown out of an aeroplane with no parachute only to hit the ground after hurtling thousands of feet and being not just shattered but completely obliterated. That’s how Elliot would feel."

I loved that part. I know it's supposed to be serious and everything but I laughed so hard.

And yeah, I probably would have hurt you if you'd left it off at the doctor walking over.
georgesgurl117 chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Yay! Hurry with the next chapter!

P.S. The whole bet thing was pretty sweet!