Reviews for One foot ahead of the other
Lena chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Really good Fred's death hit me really hard too. I was reading DH in class today and started crying because it was the part where he died. Thank you for writing this it is beautiful :'(.
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
So sad! I still can't believe Fred was taken from him...it just...I never thought of one or the other. It was always both. Beautiful story. :(
Yae chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
So beautiful, but so sad... I'm crying so hard right now! Great writing!
ActionsSpeakLouderThanWords chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
That was so good. I was like in tears. I really like how you kept repeating that line, he just lay there and you just cryed. I also liked how you wrote it, instead of using I, you used you, I'm sure there's a name for it, but I am having a blonde moment (which is rather offensive towards me seeing as I am a blonde, but that is not the point) and can not think of what it would be called. Anyway, this is deffinatley one of my favortite storys.
FunkyFiction chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
It's such a beautiful and sad fanfic. I cried and put down the book when I read that Fred died, I didn't pick up the book for days. I don't read the Harry Potter books because I like Harry Potter, I read the Harry Potter books because of the magical world, the wonderful Characters that J.K Rowling have come up with, Fred and George have always been two of my favourite Characters. and so have Tonks and Lupin also been, and then the three of them die, it's like the world is chrashing, I was depressed for days. Beautiful story.
Meinna7 chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
I loved it, but damn you, it made me cry.
Lacrymose chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Beautiful
audi katia chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh, George... I'm crying.
yezzie chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
SO SAD!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
You know, the strange thing is, when I read the book, I didn't cry at all. When I read about all those deaths, I didn't cry. I was extremely sad and I was extremely angry about Fred's death. That's the most horrible thing. He had a TWIN for God's sake! But I haven't cried.

Then I read this. At the end the tears started leaking out, but not until I went down to Mum and told her what happened did I start to really cry. But then I couldn't stop sobbing for half an hour. I'm glad I read this.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I just read this and I just cried. Beautiful. Wonderful.
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I just lay here and I just cried. That was beautiful. Beautiful. poor, poor George.
literaryobsession chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Oh gosh! You made me cry! That was beautiful... I love Fred and George too..
seductionandcandlelight chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
oh my god. i cried so hard reading this. i was actually, like, sobbing. jesus.

"The strength to put one foot ahead of the other. You had to do it. You had to move on."

it kills, right?
Stephanie chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I'm crying so much right now! ;-; LOVED IT.