Reviews for Next Month
crashing-xx chapter 22 . 10/29/2007

tjmack1986 chapter 22 . 10/26/2007
That was a great way to finish it...I loved this entire story...and can't wait to read more from you:)...I love how you described the trauma that each person endured after the Bank situation...really great job
mariedawn2 chapter 22 . 10/26/2007
That was a great epilogue. I like the time period you put it in. Sometimes when they are so far ahead into the future I feel like I missed the lives of the people, this was recent enough not to feel that way. I like how they got called into work at the end, it really represented what their lives were like. I loved how Cheryl keeps catching the bouquets and Casey sounds like a little doll! I'm sad this is over.
Queen Isabella chapter 22 . 10/26/2007
Absolutely fantastic! This chapter was sweet, well-written, and just so good! I thought that the ending would be kinda cliche with the weddings and introspective thoughts, but it was really well-done. I loved this story, and can't wait to see more of your writing. Congratulations on a wonderful story and a beautiful ending to boot!
Rese1986 chapter 21 . 10/22/2007
i just arrived to my new home friday and finally got all caught up on your story today. YAY! i'm saddened to see its over but it ended well. the story as a whole? I LOVED IT! there were times you had me groaning at the end of the chapter ready to yell "you can't stop there!" but tahts part of the fun lol. well done! can't wait to read more from you.
Arlanda chapter 21 . 10/20/2007
Was a wonderful ending. It was heartwarming and left nice little pictures in my head. It was a good contrast to the beginning of the chapter and the fear of being a new parent.

An epilogue would be so awesome, infact any writing from you would be great. The more the better, show me what ya got.
tjmack1986 chapter 21 . 10/17/2007
That was amazing...I loved the way you ended it...Great job, this is truly one of my favorite fics:)
crashing-xx chapter 21 . 10/17/2007
Read it from the beginning : )

Awesome, as per usual... yep. And epilogue would be nice...

Queen Isabella chapter 21 . 10/17/2007
Wow. That is a lot of gifts, I do like the onesies courtesy of Duff and Frank! I think you could probably do an epilogue of when Casey is older and thinking of a career path or her wedding or something. Great story! I'm glad I read it.
KJ4life21 chapter 21 . 10/17/2007
Absolutely awesome. Sorry I haven't reviewed at all for any of the other chapters but I love this story. It was full of emotion and the changing emotions. Absolutly love the baby's name i've thought about naming my daughter that (w/o the flannery tho lol) I wish it didn't have to end but as they say all good things must come to an end.

I hope you had as much fun writing as I had reading it everyday i looked forward to seeing if there was a new update. Again absolutly loved it can't wait to read more from you
mariedawn2 chapter 21 . 10/17/2007
I'm sad that its over! It was a great story, beginning to end! This chapter was very funny and sweet. I loved the onsies, very true to character for those guys. The mental picture the ending left was just so perfect. I would never object to an epilogue, but this ending was perfect! I can't wait for your next story!
beccarae21 chapter 20 . 10/14/2007
that was another good chapter. it was a little long but i enjoyed it. keep up the good work.
tjmack1986 chapter 20 . 10/14/2007
That was a cute ending for the chapter...can't wait for the next chapter...
Arlanda chapter 20 . 10/14/2007
It was a change of pace but it was needed to calm the nerves. I'm not sure if your in the situation to take requests but I would really enjoy an epilogue to this.. to see how things are going a little further down the line. Anyway, just a desire of mine. Keavy.
Queen Isabella chapter 20 . 10/13/2007
I liked this chapterd, it was a bit slow, but it was kinda a nice cooldown from the highly emotionally charged situation of the bank. I don't know where you are going to take the story from here, but I look forward to the next chapter. P.S. I'm glad that Duff's grandmother doesn't think Lia is a prostitue anymore!