Reviews for Pride
McGonagall25 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I really liked it. It was very good.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This was beautifully written

had me crying by the end Remus and Tonks should've lived

nice work :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Nice work! It was nice to see the plaques.
thenoble chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
i loved this one. actually i love all of your fics. thank you for writing! it's just so touching...
Penny chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Teddy should be proud. I love your idea of having a plaque for everybody killed in the wars at Hogwarts. Teddy is a great character to write about since nobody really knows what he'd be like. I think you write him exactly how I picture him.
Fmh chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Very sad but lovely thank you
Miracle chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Verry nice. True to what I think happend but didn't get to be in the book. Why did they have to die :( Poor Teddy - I'm sure he'll make them proud .
mimosa chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Absolutely brilliant.

Well done, you.
Miss N. Tonks chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aw [ poor teddy lupin. i never thought about the fact that his school would be where his parents died.. anyway i liked it, as sad as it was [
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This is a great one shot once again.
Elle's Bells 88 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Very cute!
Laura's Fantasia chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Aw, cute! I'm still upset about Tonks and Remus dying, although I had a feeling they might.
the lycans chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
goes to my favs. Loved it. It must be weird for someone to know all the great wizarding heroes. Imagine being on fist nanme basis with all the teachers and the minister of magic.
as if clocks did not exist chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was wonderful and deeply touching. It gave me chills. That was a fabulous oneshot. I cannot state the extent to which I loved it. Amaing.

Heartbroken In The Rain,