Reviews for TheCherryOnTop
Me chapter 15 . 5/18
I don't care even if Sasuke told her he loved her. What he did was complete betrayal and I wish Sakura hadn't forgiven and taken him back. IMHO
UchihaKelsieEunnie chapter 14 . 1/24
Am I the only one who wants to kill Sasuke? I LOVE THE BLOG, TF. ARGHHH. I WISH NARUTO WOULD RASENGAN HIS ASS. BUT WHO AM I KIDDING? I LOVE THAT COLD, EMOTIONLESS DORK
xMidnightAngelx chapter 1 . 1/21
I can't stay away from this story. I see it, I tap it just to take a look, and read the whole chapter. Why does it have to be so good?
NinaChiery chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
lol. sasuke is jealous over sakura x itachi moment. XD I love him!
Anin chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
Omg that was awesome
sakura chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
...how could she have not seen it coming. It was so obvious and she's really smart too. Geez christ, I expected her to be punished for being the gossip girl or at least some sort of action/consquence(spelled this wrong xD) and for her not to forgive sasuke that easily. Like dude.
But it was overall a funny sorry
Bean and Pea chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Aww.. well there we go.
Bean and Pea chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
Ahh.. Sakura, you stupid little thing!
Bean and Pea chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
SASUKE! Omg my heart leaped up and out like byebye

But now I need an explanation. Why the hell did he even consider Karin?

Also... I'm disappointed at the lack of Sexy-sensei during the dance.
Bean and Pea chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Ah! I've already forgotten how this story goes, I must have read this in what, 2009? Haha. That's good though because now I'm intrigued, and dare I say it.. excited. I say, focus on Sexy-sensei, Sakura.

I mean what the hell. You already have an Itachi regularly making out with you after class, why would you want anyone else!? :))))
Bean and Pea chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
I thought the blog was popular? There should've been a lot more votes.

Also, noticed a lot of grammatical errors. It has been many years, I hope you'd consider editing this since it's an ffnet classic!
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I'm rereading this gem, it feels so nostalgic!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
No! I finished it! Btw who is 'kinky' (yes I am ignoring how you spelt it. What are you gonna do, bitch slap me?!)?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2016
Ha, I totally called it! ️
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2016
Noooooooooooo! Sasuke is NOT worth it! Why would you that?!
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »