Reviews for TheCherryOnTop
sakura chapter 15 . 9/21 could she have not seen it coming. It was so obvious and she's really smart too. Geez christ, I expected her to be punished for being the gossip girl or at least some sort of action/consquence(spelled this wrong xD) and for her not to forgive sasuke that easily. Like dude.
But it was overall a funny sorry
Bean and Pea chapter 15 . 9/19
Aww.. well there we go.
Bean and Pea chapter 10 . 9/19
Ahh.. Sakura, you stupid little thing!
Bean and Pea chapter 5 . 9/19
SASUKE! Omg my heart leaped up and out like byebye

But now I need an explanation. Why the hell did he even consider Karin?

Also... I'm disappointed at the lack of Sexy-sensei during the dance.
Bean and Pea chapter 4 . 9/19
Ah! I've already forgotten how this story goes, I must have read this in what, 2009? Haha. That's good though because now I'm intrigued, and dare I say it.. excited. I say, focus on Sexy-sensei, Sakura.

I mean what the hell. You already have an Itachi regularly making out with you after class, why would you want anyone else!? :))))
Bean and Pea chapter 3 . 9/19
I thought the blog was popular? There should've been a lot more votes.

Also, noticed a lot of grammatical errors. It has been many years, I hope you'd consider editing this since it's an ffnet classic!
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 9/19
I'm rereading this gem, it feels so nostalgic!
No! I finished it! Btw who is 'kinky' (yes I am ignoring how you spelt it. What are you gonna do, bitch slap me?!)?
Ha, I totally called it! ️
Noooooooooooo! Sasuke is NOT worth it! Why would you that?!
I'm kinda suspicious... In the beginning I had a feeling that Sasuke only started dating her to find stuff out about her to see, because I believe that this is the work he had to for Headmisteress Tsunade, if she was Cherry. Now I actually think he either has, or is developing feelings for her.
Great article! Maybe I'll write something similar one day...
I have two feelings about this 'date'; Its going be some kind of weird more high school like date, or they're going on a date to the Headmistress's office. I love how Sakura yelled at Sasuke, cause I hate that son of a bitch!
Oh my god. This FanFiction (that I love) has caused me NIGHTMARES, where I am in Sakura's place. But I need this FanFiction! I was for two weeks and almost went crazy because I couldn't read it. So thank you for making so addicting.
Damn I hate that stupid bitch Karin. Sakura just needs to shave Karin's head, remove Karin's contacts with her fingers in the most painful way possible and rip Karin's dress to shreds. Then I would be okay with her.
1,861 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »