Reviews for TheCherryOnTop
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
Ok he's the spy...LIAR
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
*gasp* COULD IT BE SASUKE?!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
Yay
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Lololol
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
'I brought the wrong girl wirh me' AAAASDFGHJL
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
AAAAA ITASAKUSASU HEAVEN
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Oh no they are into Sakura
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I reallllly hope Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are genuine :( Oh and why do I feel this is gonna be one heck of a story :)?
TooLazyToLogIn1 chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
I love how Sakura stalked Sasukes page using Shikamarus page XD I just can't with this story
TooLazyToLogIn1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
So I knokyw almlst all the nicknames but I'm stuck on one! Bookworm.
So this chapter was hilarious as'f the first part had me dying and I just love this story haha
TooLazyToLogIn1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I am totally in love with this story! Its s well thought out and shit!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
After chapter 14, I was still a bit shaky, angry with Sasuke (ok, I totally ship SasuSaku, but your story just made me hate him really bad esoecially with how you've written tose scenes with Itachi and then Tsunade), but this chapter serves him right! Go ogle at Itachi all you want because Sasuke friggin deserves some more punishment for that crap he pulled! (I guess he should've been exempted from everything for drama class, or maybe he should just step up and take the role of a director, a producer, everything, anything else because DARN IT!, eff you, Pretty Boy!)

Ok, I'm so sorry I got carried away. Thank you for this closure, I feel much better from that super short conclusion of chapter 14. (I mean, really, who forgives that easily?!) (Ok, so maybe I'm a Sasuke myself...)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Oh yeah, I like how you ended it too. I was sure that is where this is going.

You know, I could've left this fic and not finished reading it because of all the high school foolishness feels, but something about your writing on Tsunade and Sasuke and some other characters grips me and looks me square in the eye... and has eyebrows that literally spell DANGER.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Holyyyyy crap. But I thought Sakura's really intelligent? Why'd you have to make her fall into the trap? Gosh, Shika needs to do a better job of warning his friend.

I feel like an idiot/meddler/gossiping bitch myself now that I'm continuing on with this. Not a big fan of AU, but you got me (and many other people, I realize now).
Shinobi.Hara chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
- ShikaSaku is the best friendship ever!
- It's blatantly obvious that Cherry is Sakura though.
- Sasuke shouldn't be easily forgiven! I'm waiting for him to tell Tsunade that HE is Cherry
1,854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »