Reviews for TheCherryOnTop
sakura.souen chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
when everybody said :"im cherry", i'll be honest with you, i cried... i loved this story so much ! from the moment when Itachi said the enemy was not who she thought, i knew it was Sasuke, as well as the fact that Itachi knew who she was. The story is in all honesty one of the best i have ever read, the style is really good. if anybody knows any other stories in the same style please do sent me the link !
Poppy Young chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
At the beginning I was just going - "SAKURA IS STUPID LEAVING SO MANY CLUES" But i just love how you concluded it! :)
Annie chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
This thing REALLY needs a sequel
AkumaDanger chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
i love so much this story, i really do, but if someone betrayed me like sasuke did to sakura i couldn't forgive them so easly like she did. Even when they told me "sweet things" like sasuke did. So i couldn't help but think " WHAT THE HELL" when she forgave him.
Irony's Bitch chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Oh no! Please don't tell me... Oh NO! NOOOOOO! Oh my god I think I might be jumping to conclusions here (I really hope that I am). I have reason to believe that Itachi is the one Tsunade hired to find Cherry-chan right and so once Itachi profiled her he started to keep his eye out for her and when Sakura slipped up and called him Sexy-sensei he started having suspicions and so as to draw her out and catch her in a trap by making her reveal something she shouldn't have... Curse it all
WarriorQueen124 chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Dude, ZOMG This story was utter freaking perfection. It was corny and cheesy and amazing, like seriously!
I started reading it yesterday night and finished it, right now and I was glued to my phone throughout the entire day..
Wow, now I kinda want to start blogging..wow. I'm in the ninth grade so, going into tenth too, but yaknow. I always wanted to blog, to vent to and about everyone, lol. I want to do it though, my school isn't filled with as much drama as every highschool and everything is fairly calm..so maybe I should vent about like the world or something, heh?
Anyways, I thought the story was awesome. The characters are just typical teenagers and they are just amazing, I loved it. Sakura is intelligent, reckless, and honest which I really appreciate. I loved it, I loved it, I LOVED IT! :)
So, as always great job and keep writing, seriously! :D
Happy Summer!
Angel Is Here chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
The description of NARUTOS costume xD I could see it. I was reading thinking, no... He isn't... He can't be... "Im a pimp!" LMBO XDDDDD
LoonyTuned chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
I love love love love this story. This is probably the third time I've read it. I totally love Sexy-Sensei in this. But everyone loves Itachi.
"Stop hitting on my brother. In front of me." HAHAHAHAHA. Great work, really.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
I love this story :) made me smile. Are you going to continue it? like one more chapter? :))))) I love it I don't want it to end '(
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Hey I know this story's done for a while now (years..) but the 15 year old me (23 now) is fangirling like crazy. Basically sakura is 15 year old me, likes, dislikes, movies food everything, sadly( or not) 23 year old me is finding it difficult to find changes in all of the above as I grew older ( notice I didn't write up?) still love the same things. Anywhoo just loved it, haven't read t-rated in years but this was pretty awesome :) thanks for keeping it up!
ilalalaloveyouu chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
this was seriously MY FREAKIN' FAVORITE out of all of your AMAZING STORIES. i can't believe i spent all day reading this in my room. actually, i can believe it.
BECAUSE IT WAS JUST THAT GREAT.

i dunno where you get it from, but you have such a gift! i've read your stories since like forever, but jesus christ. how have i not found for 6 years? actually, i'm glad i didn't read this until now. the authors i follow haven't posted for a few weeks, and this is just what i needed.

i'm not sure if you'll ever even see this super long piece of ramble, but i just want to say that you're truly an amazing writer. i seriously got so into this story that i squealed at all the lovey parts and wanted to shoot sasuke near the end. please don't stop writing, like ever! For reals, man.
Mrs. Rock Lee chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
OMG, this was a long, amazing, awesome story! I don't know what to say. I found it this morning and could not stop reading it! I was so hooked, and your writing style, it was just so perfect. It must've been hard writing this I would think, but everything was just perfect. This for sure goes to the top of my favorite stories!

I am so sad that it's over! I need some closure hahaha :(
BoomPowMina chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Thats probably my FAVORITE story on FanFiction, and thank you SO much 4 posting it cuz its AWESOMEEEE and so r u :3 and..um yeah, stay awesome!
BoomPowMina chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
I was screaming at my laptop literally, and then i laughed my ass off... Im so happy that Sasuke isnt a fucking bastard! ahem 1 more chapter 2 go!
BoomPowMina chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
WHAAAAT?! NO! WHY?! bleeeeh!
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »