Reviews for TheCherryOnTop
msfanfictioner chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
I love your story! The blog format is beautifully done however it can sometimes be confusing simply because each character also has a screen name. Still I notice you've added some guides at the bottom and that really helped. Sakura's humorous representations of High School life through her blog really make the story worthwhile.
clairebear2319 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
Holy fuck that was adooooorable. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Though to be honest I was sakura and itachi the most... now I must go read some fanfiction about them... and sasukes last comment oh my gosh sooo cute.
clairebear2319 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
OH MY GOSH I FIGURED OUT WHO WAS TALKING TO TSUNADE! I have a feeling I know where this is going ... really awesome so far :)
DeUtvalda chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
Awmylolfinggawd why didn't I find this fanfic earlier? It is like everything I have eer been looking for and it is SO GOOD! For some reason I really love the characterization and the setting and oh...I love you...
Jellybell chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
Hilarious. Very similar in presentation to 'The Eccentric Files' by Renandmissa. I love this story.
leahpeahhh chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
fucking awesome! brilliant and take a fuckin bow u awesome ass bitch! it takes a .like au stories great job
Aimii0 chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
It was a great story, good job!
Rikato Tojidofukuto chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Wow, I started this in 2012 and I finally finish it. Let me just say that I didn't regret it. This story made me laugh, cry, and scream out at every betrayal. It's amazing what you can do with just words. Even though this only has fifteen chapters, I felt like I was alongside the characters. You wrote TheCherryonTop in 2007, but the ending is sorta similar to Radio Rebel (2012). Did you tell the future? Or did they copy you? I can't imagine producers scrolling through fanfiction. Anyway, fantastic job!
Janriel chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
So I read this at my own discretion because nothing "good" ever comes from stories that are about blogs. And although I am aware that that assumption isn't technically good, not many writers know how to use the blog medium to tell a story. But, I'm happy to say that I was pleased with this.

I thought it was highly amusing and, although it sometimes did borderline the Crack barrier, it was a good kind of Crack and it made me stay up until 4 in the morning giggling stupidly to myself because-my god-how silly this girl is!

There were moments where I did cringe a little at how out of character some people were, but I'm not really a stickler for keeping characters in character (especially knowing how difficult certain characters can be) so I didn't let it bother me rolled with it. (At least with Sakura, she did have a 180 on the show so her ultra girly-ness in this fic CAN be considered canon. Sasuke's attitude is really the one I'm referring to but you already know that and, honestly, I like him better when he's not being an asshole.)

I was totally hoping for a Sexy-senseixCherryxPretty Boy thingy for a few chapters there (BECAUSE WHY NOT?!) But LOL I don't mind it either way.

I actually got confused in some points-particularly with the commenting. Some of those nicknames that Sakura uses are pretty clever (took me ages to figure out who JackPot was) but honestly, did some of the people really not know who Cherry was referring to or did they just play the anonymous card to keep their identity safe? I know at some point Ino realizes that Harpy is her, but did the others know too and just left it at that? Or did they honestly did not know? Sakura never addressed it so I don't know if that was just me reading too much into it or what. But considering how old this story is, I know you're probably not going to answer back so I'll just assume that they did know what their nicknames were but refrained from ever acknowledging it.
sakura.souen chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
hahahahaha i love Sasuke's comment at he end! stop hitting on my brother ! i love how the other characters just did not notice it was them, except naruto since he figured it out at the beggining ! love the story :)
sakura.souen chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
when everybody said :"im cherry", i'll be honest with you, i cried... i loved this story so much ! from the moment when Itachi said the enemy was not who she thought, i knew it was Sasuke, as well as the fact that Itachi knew who she was. The story is in all honesty one of the best i have ever read, the style is really good. if anybody knows any other stories in the same style please do sent me the link !
Poppy Young chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
At the beginning I was just going - "SAKURA IS STUPID LEAVING SO MANY CLUES" But i just love how you concluded it! :)
Annie chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
This thing REALLY needs a sequel
AkumaDanger chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
i love so much this story, i really do, but if someone betrayed me like sasuke did to sakura i couldn't forgive them so easly like she did. Even when they told me "sweet things" like sasuke did. So i couldn't help but think " WHAT THE HELL" when she forgave him.
Irony's Bitch chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Oh no! Please don't tell me... Oh NO! NOOOOOO! Oh my god I think I might be jumping to conclusions here (I really hope that I am). I have reason to believe that Itachi is the one Tsunade hired to find Cherry-chan right and so once Itachi profiled her he started to keep his eye out for her and when Sakura slipped up and called him Sexy-sensei he started having suspicions and so as to draw her out and catch her in a trap by making her reveal something she shouldn't have... Curse it all
1,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »