Reviews for TheCherryOnTop
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
I love this story :) made me smile. Are you going to continue it? like one more chapter? :))))) I love it I don't want it to end '(
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Hey I know this story's done for a while now (years..) but the 15 year old me (23 now) is fangirling like crazy. Basically sakura is 15 year old me, likes, dislikes, movies food everything, sadly( or not) 23 year old me is finding it difficult to find changes in all of the above as I grew older ( notice I didn't write up?) still love the same things. Anywhoo just loved it, haven't read t-rated in years but this was pretty awesome :) thanks for keeping it up!
ilalalaloveyouu chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
this was seriously MY FREAKIN' FAVORITE out of all of your AMAZING STORIES. i can't believe i spent all day reading this in my room. actually, i can believe it.
BECAUSE IT WAS JUST THAT GREAT.

i dunno where you get it from, but you have such a gift! i've read your stories since like forever, but jesus christ. how have i not found for 6 years? actually, i'm glad i didn't read this until now. the authors i follow haven't posted for a few weeks, and this is just what i needed.

i'm not sure if you'll ever even see this super long piece of ramble, but i just want to say that you're truly an amazing writer. i seriously got so into this story that i squealed at all the lovey parts and wanted to shoot sasuke near the end. please don't stop writing, like ever! For reals, man.
Mrs. Rock Lee chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
OMG, this was a long, amazing, awesome story! I don't know what to say. I found it this morning and could not stop reading it! I was so hooked, and your writing style, it was just so perfect. It must've been hard writing this I would think, but everything was just perfect. This for sure goes to the top of my favorite stories!

I am so sad that it's over! I need some closure hahaha :(
BoomPowMina chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Thats probably my FAVORITE story on FanFiction, and thank you SO much 4 posting it cuz its AWESOMEEEE and so r u :3 and..um yeah, stay awesome!
BoomPowMina chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
I was screaming at my laptop literally, and then i laughed my ass off... Im so happy that Sasuke isnt a fucking bastard! ahem 1 more chapter 2 go!
BoomPowMina chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
WHAAAAT?! NO! WHY?! bleeeeh!
BoomPowMina chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
OoOoOo who is the enemy? -_- CANT WAIT TO READ THE REST! :3
MCKC chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
I gotta admit, I didn't fall completely in love with this story at first... I thought it was just okay.

But YOU!

YOU TURNED IT INTO THE MOST SAPPIEST MOST CUTEST MOST CLICHEST MOST AWESOMENESS MOST OUT OF THIS WORLD-ISH MOST AMAZINGNESS MOST WONDERFULNESS MOST YOUTHFULNESS STORY OF THE FREAKIN CENTURY AND I AM TOTALLY (haha, get it? Cause Cherry always says Totally? Ill shut up now) IN LOVE WITH IT AND ITS EXUBERANCE! IT WILL BE FOREVER BE ONE OF MY FAVORITEST SAPPY CHEESY CLICHE-Y AMAZING-Y NARUTO HIGH SCHOOL FICS! SERIOUSLY, THIS STORY IS A CLASSIC AND SHOULD BE TREASURED AND REMEMBERED FOR ALL OF TIME! HELL, IT WILL BE TREASURED AS A CLASSIC EVEN IN THE LAND BEFORE TIME!

I LOVE THIS FIC AND I LOVE YOU! :D

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE FROM YOU!
MCKC chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!

OHHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDD!

I was not expecting this, WAS NOT!

Holy freakin talito...

This is intense! INTENSE!
MCKC chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
I got a bad feeling about this... Oh no no no! :(
MCKC chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I AM SO CONFUSED! D: how can BOTH of the -SEXY DELICIOUS OMG I JUST WANNA LICK THEM- Uchihas make out -MAKE THE FREAK OUT- and grope -GROPE TILL THEY'RE DOPED!- Sakura Haruno -THE SWEET VIRGINAL NEVER BEEN NOTICED BEFORE SAKURA HARUNO- in the same day? THE SAME DAY! I've never felt this confused before over such a goofy yet good ficlet! This is troublesome...
TheAnonymousPie chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is amusing. A girl from my school started a blog like this, but it pretty much went nowhere as we have twenty people in our grade.
Sakura8misafan chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
I started crying alittle T.T
Awesome story I love it so much! w
Jibbless chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
I think Disney's Radio Rebel copied your chapter 14 & a bit of the plot as well -.-
1,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »