Reviews for Epilogue
mobydixon chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Although I'm ali ttle off put by the way tamaki is faring in life. I loved the way that you wrapped it back up. Good everything. I've been looking for something (anything really) to kinda give me some type of substance after the anime ended & this has kinda stopped emotions of finishing a series by giving me some vague sense of closure so thank you:) & you're an excellent writier :)
lilly-flower15 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
great chapter update soon
Janey-Paininator chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Please Please Please COntinue this Story! Please!
inactive413 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
update? I really like this. I hope you continue it. :) putting it on alert just in case.

- Rosel
milkPirate chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
*glaces at last update date*

Aw, I know ya haven't updated in a while but I though I'd say I love your story so far and I hope it's not discontinued or anything. Cause it's written very well, and in character too -

Hope you update,

-Eimi-
wafflessssss chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
YAY! The host club (maybe) Get back together! And...I love Tamakixharuhi 4ever!
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
this great story so far pleaz write more soon
Kuma-cchi chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Waai~ I love TamaHaru. Please update soon~!
wannabeawriter chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
they are going to meet !
CBDemyx chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Be a nice monkey-with-a-typewriter and write the next chapter quickly? I REALLY REALLY want to see the next one! So please? Please?
Stealing Fiction chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
please continue!
Free Hero chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
(cheers)

KYOUYA!

I'm writing a story with him as one of the central characters... Er... I should probably finish revising and editing the first chapter... Shouldn't I? I can't post it until I have the second chapter done; just to ensure that I'll actually keep on writing it.

Go fate! (Though I hate you most of the time)

Waiting (paitiently) for your next chapter,

Free Hero
silentemotions3 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
. YAY! They're coming back! I feel sorry for Tamaki though.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
UPDATE KUSABI! -growls- I want to read more PLZ! XD

-imagines older Hunny and squeals uncontrollably-
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
aw even kyouya has a heart!