Reviews for Acceptance
Kayla chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Awesome fic. I love Kacey fics, she is just the cutest. You did this really well, I thought all the emotions and dialogue were really appropriate and well-written. The only problem was I was sad when I finished it! The part where Kacey was drawing on real schedules to Lee's somewhat horror: CLASSIC:)
Old-Syd chapter 4 . 5/26/2008

I just wanted to say that I really liked your story! It was wonderful, I don't know why you don't have many more reviews...

Well, like I said, thank you for writting it, just one more thing, I think you should write one more chapter or a sequel because I don't feel like it is over...

Anastashia chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Sighing, Lee nods once and then, tentatively, covers her hand with his own once more. “I’m tired, Kara.” She doesn’t move, doesn’t react and he takes that as encouragement to continue. “I’m tired of running and pretending. I’m tired of missing you, tired of hurting you.”

This is perfect.
Anastashia chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
While Lee was looking through those drawings I kept thinking she's going to find him and kill him. ;)
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
I like the idea of the fic that Kara didn't have to give up the only good part of her time on New Caprica. Seems like she let Lee back in more than she ever gave Sam a chance for. Weird since they're still technically married, right? And so is Lee, come to think of it.

I liked Lee getting accustomed to caring for a little girl. I always wondered at his awkwardness on the show. He's an older sibling after all. You usually see that with the youngest child in a family having no idea how to relate to a child.

Glad Bill was able to bond with her as well. They're cute together. Thanks for posting.

Alec Star chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
I really enjoyed this story though in the end I was left with the feeling that there were some loose ends, things like what happened with Sam, who vanished after the first chapter never to be seen again? When did the relationship between Kacey and the older Adama develop? How long was it between chapter 1 and chapter 4? (it didn't seem like it had been that long but both Kacey and Kara seemed to have recovered from their injuries). I know I am nitpicking here and overall I have to say I loved it, it's just that I wish the story had been a little longer and some additional topics had been addressed (or maybe it's just that I didn't want it to end).

Anyway, thanks for sharing and I'm really looking forward to your next fic!
Civil Orange chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Great chapter - I have to say I prefer the less fluffy parts, though. The beginning was just a tiny bit too cheesy - especially the last line. I'd advise you to be careful with that aspect, because otherwise, your story is very good. The present tense is nicely inobtrusive but effective, and the characters are credible most of the time. Sometimes Kara is a bit too maternal to be entirely believable, at times I get the feeling you're deliberately trying to stress that character development and it's not really necessary. Hope that was moderately constructive - I don't mean to critize everything, but I think your story could be even better with a few changes.

Yours sincerely

Civil Orange
sbfisher chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Wow. Great story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Artemis90 chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Oh, Poor Kacey!

But why is Cottle (love Jack) "perturbed"?
Alec Star chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
I'm still loving Kacey in this one and that is saying something because two year-olds can be incredibly difficult to write!

Keep up the good work!
cherylad chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I'm very excited about your fic! I've never read anything by you before. I think you did a great job thus far of exploring the way Kara feels for Kacey and I so wish they'd done more with that relationship (among others!).

Can't wait to read more.
Alec Star chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Great beginning and looking forward to seeing where you are going with this.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!