Reviews for The Line You Should Not Cross
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD Too FUNNY!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
haha I thought that was Leo stalking Gen because Usagi couldn't find him. Love that it was Mikey and he was attempting to get his comic books back. Would've been nice if he had during the series... but oh well. I loved this. :)
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Never come between a geek and their comics. I made that mistake once. I'm lucky to still have most of that hand.
crazy-freak-of-nature chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I was so mad at Gennosuke for taking Mikey's comics! He's just a theif who thinks that he's all that. I liked how you wrote this so that Mikey can have his revenge to get his comic books back. Great job!
L-lover chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
lol. That was cute.
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
oh this is crack. pure crack, and funny as h2ll!
Anticia chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
hahah, I'm soo glad you wrote it! It's just fair! o

WAY TO GO MIKEY! *w*

I felt really sorry for him, I would feel horrified if someone would stole my comics, children-book collections or whatever I love (especially related with art).

I looked over your list of stories...You have soo few...T.T

I mean, I wish you were at least 6folds more to read them all! *w*

This far I havn't read or saw kenshin so I delay to read those. :)

Um...don't you feel temptation to write more TMNT...? *w* It would be totally awesome! o
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
...Oh my lord...Why didn't they do an episode like this? I'd laugh my ass off when I saw it! This is AWESOME!
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
(snrk) Bwahahahaha! That's amazing! Great one-shot, very amusing. (cackles) Gen got what he deserved.

LN
Kay the Cricketed chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
*cackles madly*

There is nothing better than reading a fic and giggling like a maniac the entire way through it. Your Mikey is as perfect as your Leo. I SRYSLY LOVE THEM. SO MUCH.

Also, it was uber fun to read your Usagi. XD I totally love it. The ending was GOLD.

...

*goes back to read and cackle madly again* SUCH A GREAT SET-UP.
sunbune chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
lol! Loved it. You called Mikey's eyes "rabid".

Poor Gen! But really he deserves it. Grin.
Gemini Willow chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
lol, this was really great and funny!
LadyLeo chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Hilarious :D I love your style!
Elsiah chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Haha, great job! The chase was very well written. I totally forgot about Gen stealing those comics, and I laughed out loud when I realized that was what Mikey was after. Usagi and Leo were perfect. Now I'm curious about Underdark; I may have to check that out. Anyway, nice work here. Keep it up!
Carayzee Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Holy. Crap. This story is some kind of freaking hilarious, my friend. w I was laughing out loud pretty much the whole time. _ Nice job, bud. *gives two thumbs up*