Reviews for The Line You Should Not Cross
Carayzee Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Holy. Crap. This story is some kind of freaking hilarious, my friend. w I was laughing out loud pretty much the whole time. _ Nice job, bud. *gives two thumbs up*
T420000 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
haha thats was awesome and cute. man i love Usagi.
princessebee chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
VERY cute! The buildup of suspense then the punchline was very good, I lol'd! ;)
Winnychan chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Too cute! Haha, I love your work. This was short but very sweet. Leonardo and Usagi's serene observations made a great contrast to Mikey going mental on Gen.

After seeing such passion over the retrieval of comics can Leo really insist that Mikey give his "funny books" to charity?

Then again, this is the same Mikey who fought so hard to get alien dolls returned to be donated to orphan kids so maybe he doesn't even need prompting. He has such a big heart. When he's not leaping out of trees at people screaming bloody murder anyway. ;)

XOXO

Winnychan
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
rotflol OH YES! Sweet revenge! I love it that Leo and Usagi are just sitting there trying to ignore the murder occuring. It just makes an already hilarious situation that much funnier. Awesome!
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! ! ! ! I'm so glad you wrote this I was thinking about the same thing when I was reading that part of your fic. Of course I couldn't remember exactly when your fic took place but I was thinking that it was AFTER Gen took Mikey's comics LOL! ! ! ! Thanks for writing AND sharing this _
21 | « Prev Page 1 2