Reviews for Change
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
It was beautiful.
bubblesfreak chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
The first boom was adorable. Im so glad you continued. I absolutly love a flusteres Draco, im sure its one of the sexiest things ever.
Onyx-Of-Octavia chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Yay! Lovely.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was great!
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh my god, I cried... I love this couple!

You are a really godd writer, really.

~Pillsbury Dopegirl~
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
"'God'? Draco asked with a smile, "I thought that you didn't believe in God?"

"Yeah, well, someone scared me so much that I ended up praying my heart out today," Ron sent his lover a weak glare, which was received with another smile.

"You know," Draco grinned, moving to the side so that he could kiss Ron's neck without leaning against the baby, "You looked damn sexy when you were being all protective of our baby. Turned me on."

"Did it?" A feral grin came over the redhead's face, "Good to know I haven't lost my touch. When it comes to turning you on, I mean."

hahaha funny

lmfao mrs weasley kept on shouting what they .

aww and i loved the part when ron said exeactly what he said to draco when draco first said i love you

story was cute
Yomi Mizuhara chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Aww! again! haha. it was great!
SanzoGirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
very good one-shot!I like the Draco too! He's funny
xdedsquirrel chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I absolutely loved this and Stability. The work well together. I didn't see any spelling or grammar mistakes, which makes me happy. It may have been just a bit rushed at certain spots, but never for too long. Nice job!
talley67 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Liked. Very fluffy. However, uhm, after giving birth (apparently just like a woman) they had sex? Don't think so especially after all that pain Ron was feeling. Don't get me wrong, I just thought that was a bit too much.
DarkPhoenix1987 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
aww i loved it! it was great