Reviews for Snapshots
BinaLove chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
10/10 pls write moreee
Solo Gal chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Your story is amazing! I love your writings and always have since 2009! If you ever get the inspiration to come back please continue this story!
Chinthaa chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
pleaasee, continue this part T.T
it waa a long time.. i beg you :(
Pyon-san chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Haha this chapter made me laugh and shudder cause of the bug (ughhhh) but I like it and it was very cute (KAWAII 3!) i love ur stories!
kenpachi.M chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
OMG that poor baby!
AHHH!
Awesomenesss-sama chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Hey! Where are you!? I need the next chapter! Are you even there? HELLO?!
Audrey Kurosaki chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
oh ! come on !

please continue the story !
Audrey Kurosaki chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
aww. . .

Michio is such a very good brother :)

so caring and thoughtful . . . .
Audrey Kurosaki chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
wow !

Rukia can drive ? cool!
Cisusi chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
This started out hilarious! Ichigo is no child taker carer of... what ever that means... _' But the part with baby Sanyu was sad :( CONTINUE, when you find the time this is a really well crafted group of little one shot like tid bits of this family! Continue with the story and keep up the great writing :)
Cisusi chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Ha! They named the spider. Poor Ichi has to take the spider out or face the wrath of the midget wife and her handy dandy couch threat! Poor Ichi just want some action... and more childre XD
Cisusi chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
This was a very adorable chapter! So cute! I love how Yuki thought Ichi and Rukia would be mad at him because he had an accident. And Michio is such a great older brother, what he said at the end was so endearing! 3
Cisusi chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
This one was cute, just imagine having a great dream and then waking up to six pairs of eyes! Ha! This was really cute and funny and I enjoyed it :)
Cisusi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is too funny! I just finished the two other books the relate with these characters and I decided to check this one out! First chapter and I'm already laughing so hard to the point where I might just throw up. Thank you this is excellent!
Alex chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Im impressed on how you created such a loving family between Ichi and rukia. I love the way you make it so hilarious which its actually realistic in real life. Coming from a big family i know how big families can make you go nuts but still is much more interesting

keep the good work and please write more!